URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID37
Thread Number: 1789
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TAR 20 Fans, Time To Vote: Ep 10"

Posted by dabo on 04-27-12 at 11:40 AM

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's bootees in the subject heading.

This is really really easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: Tar 20 Fans ..." and replace with your vote, i.e. "Rachel & Dave." This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately.

Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're really obvious, so please save the nicknames for inside your post and only use their proper names in the subject header.

2. Non elimination episodes.

If you feel there will be a Non-Elimination Leg (NEL) put down "Non-Elimination (or NEL) -- Team name" in the subject header to tell us who you think will finish last. If you feel there will be a continuation of this leg (Superleg) put down "Superleg" in the subject header. I think we can forget about having another one of those this time.

3. Reply only to this post.

We like nice straight vote threads. Say whatever you like in your own post, though; no one can be wrong about their own opinion.

4. Vote changes.

However, if it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, reply to your own vote post! Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Bopper & Mark." (Love those guys but they are starting far behind and do have a speedbump ahead.)

5. Have fun!

Play nice! Bunch 'em up, bunch 'em up, bunch 'em up!

Remaining Teams

Art & JJ (Border Patrol)
Bopper & Mark (Kentucky Buddies)
Brendon & Rachel (BB DAWs)
Rachel & Dave (USArmy)
Vanessa & Ralph (Dating Divorcees)

Eliminated
Leg 001. Misa & Maiya (Sisters) blow the approach.
Leg 002. Dave & Cherie (Clowns) oh darn, there was math.
Leg 003. Elliot & Andrew (Twins) go bust.
Leg 004. NEL (Bopper & Mark clean up).
Leg 005. Kerri & Stacy (Cousins) curl up and get lost.
Leg 006. Joey "Fitness" & Danny (Jersey Boys) bale and lose time.
Leg 007. NEL (Nary & Jamie shower together).
Leg 008. Nary & Jamie (Kindergarten Feds) bumped.
Leg 009. NEL (Bopper & Mark in a clutch).

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Bopper & Mark"
Posted by dabo on 04-28-12 at 04:19 PM
just to break the ice, gonna be sorry to see them go

"Bopper/Mark"
Posted by Max Headroom on 04-28-12 at 05:38 PM
This is the only team left that I like, so of course they're outta here.

"Bopper and Mark"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 04-28-12 at 10:31 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-12 AT 10:33 PM (EST)

There will be heavy manipulation by the producers to try and keep Bopper/Mark in the race, but they're just too far back and Mark Bopper is too injured to make a serious push.

"Vanessa and Ralph"
Posted by michel on 04-29-12 at 07:32 PM
Brendon and Rachel go for the fast forward. The other teams are there so they declined to FF but Rachel refuses to get her head shaved so the FF is still available when Mark and Bopper limp to it. They have are happy to get a trim and just edge out Ralph and Vanessa. Fantasy? Maybe. We'll see. I just don't think Rachel will want to lose the hair.

"Bopper & Mark"
Posted by Loree on 04-29-12 at 07:54 PM
Vanessa looks to get injured. But I think Bopper and Mark are so far behind that they still make it.

"Vanessa & Ralph"
Posted by Yogi on 04-29-12 at 07:59 PM
Vanessa & Ralph ... wishful thinking..