URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1786
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be the Amazing Racer Finale"

Posted by Seana on 05-10-10 at 02:47 AM
OK, this is it! Go go go!

Losers, you've been lounging around in Sequesterville all this time, you should have plenty of energy to clap with. So get clapping. Smile! Smile! I don't care that you lost or if the people you're about to cheer for U-Turned you. I really don't. It's in your contract to smile and clap.

Here comes team #1, our winners...it's...

Dan and Jordan! Oh my goodness. I really can't believe this. Wow. Jordan lived his dream and Dan made it happen. I have to admit, you played a smart game this last leg. Now what was this about your peach?

Jet and Cord, you're team #2, I'm afraid. You fought hard and did so very well. Hopefully, all the prizes you've won will make up for the fact that you didn't come in first.

Brent and Caite, if this were a regular leg, you'd be eliminated, but as it is, you're the third place team. Who would have even thought you'd make it this far? Not me, I can tell you. Bet you wish Caite hadn't forgotten all the money, huh? And really, why would you try to offer a fake apology to "the lesbians", anyway? Stupid.

Come play! You could be Dan, Jordan or Cord. Or Caite and Brent's poor cabbie, the dumbass. Everyone is invited to give hir character's parting words.

Thanks to everyone who played this season:

Molaholic - The Native Greeter
Belle Book - Allie

Max Headroom - Caite
LibraRising - Brent

jbug - BB Jordan, the coconuts from Ep 8
newsomewayne - BB Jeff

MKitty - Monique
MissMyth - Jet

beau_30 - Louie
Estee - The Clue

cahaya - a cabbie
Scuba Steve - Phil's Eyebrow

ARNutz - the grapes from Ep 6
finallytyping - Desperate TV Show Recruiter from Ep 6

PsychoKitty - The Red Baron
Puffy - a cow from Ep 2

mrc - Phil's Golf Equipment

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Be the Amazing Racer Finale"
Posted by jbug on 05-10-10 at 09:58 AM
Was I even at the finish line? Oh yea, there was a tiny shot of me when Jeff said something about giving up on reality.
But not giving up on me, right baby? After all, I still have my winnings from BB. We can have a lot of fun with that.

Congrats Dan & Banana Jordon. I never thought you two would make it to the end. Way to overcome those cab meltdowns!

Jet & Cord, I'll come watch you in a rodeo any day.

Brent & Caite? all I can say is GF you need to watch what you say; especially when you know there are cameras around. really ~sheesh~~

You wanna talk about my coconuts? really?
More interesting than any of the balls shown this season for sure.

Posted by LibraRising on 05-10-10 at 11:22 AM
its not fare, we ended up the race in san francisco and i cant speak homo like jordan and my cab driver just was trying to hit on me i think

Thanks as always for running a great game, Seana! Now -- feel free to take this sig pic to the incinerator and turn it on high.

Posted by Max Headroom on 05-10-10 at 01:28 PM
"I am dealing with it. I'm standing up here and you aren't."

Posted by Belle Book on 05-10-10 at 04:39 PM
Congratulations to Dan & Jordan! Wish Dad & I had been in the finals, but I'm glad you were.

Carol & Brandy, at least have the decency to accept Caitie's apology. I understand you're mad at her, but the end of a race isn't the time to hold a grudge. Let it go!

Posted by mrc on 05-11-10 at 06:18 AM
With all the balls in this episode, it only seems appropos to make an appearance.

What is Phil's golf equipment?
So many Tiger jokes, so little time.

Posted by MissMyth on 05-11-10 at 01:19 PM
Well, my gravy. Guess me and ol' Cord won't be buying us a new belt buckle this go round. Too bad there wasn't a rodeo at Candlestick Park, then we coulda won one.

A big Oklahoma thank you to Seana for putting together the game. It's been fun!