URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1786
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Prince Lorenzo is looking for a princess"

Posted by MrGoodTimes on 07-14-09 at 03:18 PM
According to his new website, Lorenzo Borghese is producing his own reality show where he looks for a woman to share "his business, his family, and his life."

Maybe they're still taking applications? I don't know. It seems like this just came out.

www.americasnextprincess.com

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"I've got just the woman for him!"
Posted by Estee on 07-14-09 at 03:40 PM

She can also share his endless need to be on television!

"RE: Prince Lorenzo is looking for a princess"
Posted by qwertypie on 07-16-09 at 09:18 PM
bump

Posted by MrGoodTimes on 07-27-09 at 06:40 PM
Thanks 4 the bump.

why aren't people talking about this? The video says one of the candidates is a governor! THAT COULD BE SARAH PALIN!!!

come on people. this is news.

Posted by Snidget on 07-27-09 at 07:24 PM
Is it even sold to a network of any kind or is it going to be one of those web-show type of things?

Posted by MrGoodTimes on 08-04-09 at 05:10 PM
Only on the internets, which probably isn't a good sign.

Then again, you'd have to be REALLY rich to finance your own primetime network show...except maybe on NBC, who's so desperate, they'll agree to anything. He's a prince but maybe he just doesn't have that much money.

Starts the 17th.

Posted by Snidget on 08-04-09 at 06:31 PM
Usually individuals don't buy a network slot.

They pitch the show to the network and if the network thinks enough people will want to buy ads on the show to pay for it they will put it on the air.

That no network thinks it will generate enough ad revenue to pay for itself is worrisome. I mean reality TV shows aren't that expensive to make.

Posted by MrGoodTimes on 08-19-09 at 07:54 PM
Well, I watched the show and it's not actually Lorenzo looking for a princess at all. It's a parody of romance reality shows that stars not Lorenzo but his dog. The "contestants" are all dogs, too.

It's kinda funny but it isn't what I was expecting. I wanted hot chicks and instead I get 10 female dogs.

"So what's the parody part?"
Posted by Estee on 09-02-09 at 09:31 AM
Because when I check out the cast of any female-gathered dating show, I always expect to get at least ten bitches.