URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1784
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be the Amazing Racer 16.11"

Posted by Seana on 05-03-10 at 01:20 AM
Welcome to Shanghai. I think you lot may be the weakest Final Four we've ever had. Really, really weak teams, except Jet and Cord, who are merely inconsistent.

Brent and Caite: Yeah. Trip for two to Spain. Meet Bao Xishun, World's Tallest Man. You've certainly proven something. Not sure if it's what you were trying to prove.

Jet and Cord: You were beaten by Brent and Caite. I'm just so disgusted with you right now, you have no idea.

Dan and Jordan: Good grief. Nice fit. Suivez! Suivez! Did you know what that meant? No? Shut up. And you wasted 2 hours waiting for the detectives to save you? Oh dear lord.

Mike and Louie: So as detectives, you would look for a clue box with binoculars, find coats instead, and go look at the coats. Well done.

Come play! Post as Mike, Dan, Jordan or Cord or perhaps Dan and Jordan's poor cabbie. Everyone is welcome!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.11"
Posted by MissMyth on 05-03-10 at 12:20 PM
Yeah Cord, I know Brent's sitting right there, but don't make eye contact. Otherwise he'll be so excited he'll just pee on the floor.