URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1783
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be the Amazing Racer 16.10"

Posted by Seana on 04-26-10 at 01:47 AM
Welcome to Shanghai, Racers!

What a fun leg. One Roadblock per teammate, noodles, models and the world's smallest man.

Jet and Cord: You're team number one! So Jet has the better vocabulary, then? "Tranquil" isn't even that uncommon a word.

Brent and Caite: Yeah, no-one else is particularly enthusiastic about the two of you coming in second either.

Dan and Jordan: I was concerned that you would be first to worst this week, but luckily Mike sucked at the puzzle task.

Mike and Louie: Louie knows his noodles, but Mike can't solve a puzzle. Which is weird because I thought you were detectives. And that, for a living, you solved crimes. Which is often compared to solving puzzles.

Come play! You could still be Cord or Mike or Dan or Jordan. Or post as a model, a chef or that old zombie woman at the noodle Roadblock. Be creative!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.10"
Posted by Max Headroom on 04-26-10 at 08:36 AM
Hey, I'm the last girl left in the race!! Give me some credit, willya?

Posted by LibraRising on 04-27-10 at 02:29 PM
ur not the last theres still a homo lolol hes lyke a girl

Posted by MissMyth on 04-26-10 at 10:33 AM
Better vocabulary, good with my hands, good at picking out women's clothing, magical powers. I am the real deal folks.

Now taking applications for a companion on those trips I've won.

Posted by Seana on 04-26-10 at 11:00 AM
Don't you have a wife? I'm sure you said that...

Posted by MissMyth on 04-27-10 at 10:47 AM
{Oops, the things you miss when you run to the kitchen for a Coke.}

What I meant to say, is that I need to hire a companion to take care of my daughter while my lovely wife joins me on those trips. Yeah, that's it.

Posted by LibraRising on 04-27-10 at 02:26 PM
lolol this week wuz fun i think even tho my caite really suked at making the noodles but i wuz really good at the puzzle if it wasnt 4 that dam wind, lol, im really good at puzzles i always put the cookie monster puzzle together the most fastest in miss graves class. she was the best aljubra teacher i ever had in hi skool!

and that model task sucked too lol i dont go around picking up things i get peple 2 put them on me im not some kind of servant or homo or anything lol

but anyway its really kewl to be in china, i hope we get to see the taj mahawl or the sisteen chapul wile were here!

oh did i forget to say anything? oh yeah - i hate lezbians

Posted by beau_30 on 05-01-10 at 02:25 PM
I can't believe we were almost eliminated. I don't know if you if you are going to believe this ,but I think we are done for.

Posted by Belle Book on 05-01-10 at 07:16 PM
Something tells me I can believe you. Well, at least we'll be having fun racing as decoys in the final leg.