URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1783
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"This season without Wes"

Posted by CSHS79 on 07-09-09 at 01:07 PM
Raise your hand if you think we'd hae had a better season if Wes hadn't shown up at all? I think Jillian's emotions were so wrapped up with the "girlfriend" drama, she cut guys she would otherwise have kept. Okay, I still think Jake is her best choice. But I'm open to anyone but Wes. If Wes wasn't there at all, do you think she'd have different men in the Finale?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: This season without Wes"
Posted by Belle Book on 07-09-09 at 04:44 PM
Probably. But we'll never know.

Posted by CSHS79 on 07-09-09 at 07:06 PM
I'm just glad she finally cut Wes. In a post elimation interview, Wes said there were multiple times he considered leaving, I just wish he had. He's said he got the villian edit but what else would you call a guy who isn't head over heels and yet he stays. If he walked on his own, then he wouldn't be the villian and Jillian could have kept one of the other guys.

In the end,I hope Jillian will be able to pick a good guy. Maybe the eliminated Bachelor who comes back to sweep her off her feet at the Finale is a good guy. I'm crossing my fingers that it's Jake. I say this because when he turned up in Austin, he said he'd like to discuss his elimination, which hasn't been shown unless it was off camera.

All I know is they had a great one on one and she said she could see herself falling in love with him. Then came all that "who's got a girlfriend?" drama and Jake was cut. Maybe there was more to her change of heart but maybe not. All I know is that hopefully she winds up with a good guy.

Posted by Loree on 07-10-09 at 03:39 PM
If Wes had not been on the show the producers would have probably made Jillian keep Dave longer. Then we would have had guys tied to trees. They were going to find their drama somewhere.

And I think Jillian would have probably still picked her same F3. It isn't like she kept Wes as her final guy and it ruined the season for her. She got distracted but she has booted him now. I think she has 3 very good choices left. It is not often that I do not have a strong dislike for someone in the F3.

Posted by qwertypie on 07-16-09 at 09:13 PM
bump