URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1782
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Things less fatal than the U-Turn."

Posted by Estee on 04-12-10 at 07:09 AM
Ten minutes without oxygen in freezing water.

Two feet of metal pipe rammed through the skull via explosive propulsion.

A pair of consecutive seasons of exposure to RussHell, going on three. But not by much.

A fifteen-minute run-on no-actual-opinion sentence provided by the AI judge of no one's choice.

Operating on yourself without training, anesthesia, or reliable connection to show you what you're not supposed to be doing.

Caite's unedited confessionals.

And three days in a cave without food, water, or heartbeat. (Or so we've been told.)

Some tinkering may be required.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Things less fatal than the U-Turn."
Posted by Snidget on 04-12-10 at 08:12 AM
The deadly night shade tea served with a straw made from a hollow poison hemlock stem (if using it as a pea shooter can land you in the hospital...) that I want to serve anyone who claims since herbs are natural they cannot have negative side effects.

If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standard of nonconformity. - Bill Vaughan

Posted by Belle Book on 04-12-10 at 05:15 PM
I'll go with Caitie's unedited confessionals. The other stuff is fatal to your life. The unedited confessionals are no real threat to anyone's life -- though maybe to someone's sanity. And her unedited confessionals are no threat to anyone's game life -- unlike the U-Turn.

Posted by kidflash212 on 04-12-10 at 08:11 PM
I wish they would just throw out the U Turn. No team has yet to survive one. There needs to be a chance for the team to come back. At the very least the team choosing to use the U-Turn should have to do so at a price - maybe having to stop racing for thirty minutes or something.

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 04-13-10 at 07:38 AM
Hmmm...the Yield as a penalty for using the U-Turn. I like it.

They could just use it in a non-elim leg, too...

Posted by kingfish on 04-13-10 at 08:45 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-10 AT 08:49 AM (EST)

Being a zombie Hidden idol, and stored in Russell's underwear.

. (No, actually it wouldn't. Sorry. Disqualified.)

Nepharious!