URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1782
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Wes the Mess"

Posted by gracefan on 07-08-09 at 04:48 PM
Its a wonder Wes wasn't suprised to see a band behind him on his hometown date. I think the band should kick Wes out, hire Jillian and they debut their own brand of music Country Weshatin'

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"It was his band"
Posted by CSHS79 on 07-09-09 at 08:48 AM
You may have missed it but that band is Wes's band. If you recall as they walked thru the gate Wes said he had people he wanted Jillian to meet--my band. While Jillian wanted to hear her song again, it could have been more casual not such a performance. This truly showed Wes's priorites.

You know I've been wondering how this would have played out if Tanner had brought up to Jillian that some guys were there for their careers or the competition of this whole thingt vs some guys have girlfriends. Jake could also have agreed with Jillian that for Wes this was all about his career and not mention the girlfriend thing. I think if either Tanner or Jake had done then it would have played out differently.

Then again shouldn't Jillian have been asking the guys this question from the get go- how do you see your future? Where do you see me fitting into that future? Maybe she did and maybe she didn't but it seemed she's only started to ask that question as it got down to the final people.

"RE: Wes the Mess"
Posted by qwertypie on 07-16-09 at 09:12 PM
bump