URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1781
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be the Amazing Racer 16.9"

Posted by Seana on 04-12-10 at 01:02 AM
Welcome to Singapore. Singapore is clean because there are a lot of rules. You can't chew gum in public, for example. The last I knew, the government was introducing speed-limiting devices for taxis, so I'm not sure that telling your driver to go fast would have resulted in any appreciable difference from not telling your driver to go fast.

Anyway, on to the rankings:

Dan and Jordan, you're team number one! Wow. Honestly, you're a weak team that got lucky. And motorcycles.

Brent and Caite, Another weak team getting lucky. I can't believe you made it as high as 2. Are you pleased that Mike and Louie played you for tools fools?

Jet and Cord, you guys make me laugh. And look, we made you take your hats off again.

Mike and Louie, For a team that came in first more than once, you've certainly slipped.

Carol and Brandy, I'm sorry to tell you you've been eliminated from the Race. We probably got your hopes up that it was a non-elim since we told you who U-Turned you. That would have been some great drama next leg, but no, you're just gone. Bye!

Come play! Dan and Jordan are both still available, as is Mike

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.9"
Posted by Max Headroom on 04-13-10 at 08:24 AM
Whoopee! *does happy dance*

Carol and Brandy The lesbians are gone! Woo hoo! And we rocked that leg too.

Posted by MissMyth on 04-13-10 at 08:30 PM
Dadgummit, we came in ... um ... not quite last. Wish we'd done the other task. I bet those folks would have loved our jeans and cowboy hats and bought all kinds of ice cream sandwiches from us.

Posted by LibraRising on 04-14-10 at 01:39 PM
hahahhahahaah, yayyyy! the dy-- lol i mean lezbos r gone (the produsers told me to stop saying that other word for some reason, lol, i dont no why)

even without them going this was lyke my most favoritest leg ever!!!! the chalenjes were playing with a drum, counting and riding on a big swing. it reminded me of skool! i meen kindergarden of course when skool was fun becuz skool after that really sucked with all that boring reading and riting and dumb useless stuff that prety people dont need, lol, im glad i didnt go much after that!

ok im done now so im going to go watch my favorite movie boys dont cry. its really great and has a really happy ending