URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1780
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be the Amazing Racer 16.8"

Posted by Seana on 04-05-10 at 01:41 AM
Hello Racers and welcome to Malaysia!

A couple major reversals of fortune this leg.

Jet and Cord: Congratulations! From worst to first. Huh. I think you may do better when you have a challenge to overcome.

Carol and Brandy: Are you going to grill the cowboys about how they got ahead again?

Louie and Mike: Cardioman? Louie, Louie, Louie...you wheeze like an old woman. But nice of you to give some stuff to Steve.

Brent and Caite: Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to gloat about being ahead of Carol and Brandy.

Dan and Jordan: Yeah, I knew that your second-place finish was a fluke. This secone-last place finish is more like it.

Steve and Allie: From first to worst. Well, you've been eliminated. I don't really feel sorry about this.You're really nice people and everything, but you lost your backpacks, so you'll really be better off in Sequesterville.

Come play! Several Racers are still available. Or post as everyone's mother in Malaysia or the dude who sends out the offerings. Be creative!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.8"
Posted by jbug on 04-05-10 at 10:16 AM
Put the lime in the coconut and drink 'em both together,
Put the lime in the coconut, and you'll feel better,
Put the lime in the coconut and drink 'em bot' up,
Put the lime in the coconut and call me in the morning.

Well? Something had to be turning us all those different colors inside....

The coconuts

"RE: Well, my good gravy, and all that!"
Posted by mindy23 on 04-05-10 at 10:54 AM
From first to worse, and vise versa! What a show down, and an episode of comedies of errors!

Still hating Bret and Caite, or however she spells it. Her parents PROBABLY spelled it correctly, and she just never got that right. Cannot stand her!

I really think Louie was wheezing because of all the smoke. That's MY theory. I couldn't handle all that smelling and smoking of insense-esp. after climbing stairs 40 million times to get to the top and light them again. Give the little old ladies a break here, K?

Not much else to say except I'm kind of glad the cowboys are back in the game. At least they are semi-entertaining. The rest are just so blah. BLAH BLAH BLAH! That's pretty much what I hear for the entire 40 or so minutes they are on air....

Posted by LibraRising on 04-05-10 at 11:03 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-05-10 AT 11:05 AM (EST)

i hate lezbians my cab driver sucks wah wah wah but at least im pretty and will be signing autographs at rural car dealerships 4 years to come after this while their going to be going to lezbian meetings or whatever lezbians do yuck lezbians i dont like them lol

Posted by MissMyth on 04-05-10 at 11:55 AM
Coconuts. Why did it have to be coconuts?

And, I'm discovering more things that a cowboy can't do with his hat on.

By the way, thanks guru guy for not making me wade out to my armpits to reach you.

Posted by cahaya on 04-05-10 at 04:35 PM
Ok, lah. Can I take you for a ride?

Posted by Belle Book on 04-05-10 at 08:28 PM
How could we have been Philiminated like that? Let's see where we went wrong:

Choosing Buddhist Tradition? Might not have been a problem in and of itself. But bailing from our cab after getting stuck in traffic and deciding to walk? First mistake, though only in retrospect. Unfortunately, we then found out -- too late -- that we got the curse of the Bad Taxi Driver. And then we got directions to the other Detour location -- and I couldn't do that and persuaded my dad to get a better taxi and return to our original choice. In retrospect, maybe we should've stuck that one out -- we might've passed Dan & Jordan. Or maybe not.

Oh well, at least we'll get our backpacks returned to us now.

"Carol & Brandy"
Posted by Scuba Steve on 04-08-10 at 10:09 PM
Who gave you the authority to tell me when to raise?

- Phil's Eyebrow