URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 1780
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I Watched The Pussycat Dolls Show And I Am Not Ashamed To Admit It."

Posted by ginger on 03-08-07 at 11:30 AM
Although the alternate title I've seen floating round the 'net, "Fetch me a Skank," might be more appropriate.

I have to say, if you are a glutton for reality punishment, like moi (remember Paradice Motel, kids???), you might have fun with this one. The first episode involves so many young lassies coming down with a whomping stomach flu that they have them on IV drips backstage before they go out to do the pelvic thrust to "Buttons."

I may be back for more.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: "The Next Doll" - Duuh! "
Posted by LisaPles on 03-08-07 at 11:39 AM
So funny because I was thinking about posting something with a similar subject topic! At first I decided to boycott the show but the rest of TV programing is so bad I found myself watching toward the end of the show last night. Just in time to catch one of the girls barfing in a plastic bag on the way to the auditions. That was gross!

p.s. - Nothing could be worse than Paradise Hotel!
p.s.s. - I miss Temptation Island.

"RE: "The Next Doll" - Duuh! "
Posted by ginger on 03-08-07 at 06:38 PM
Bonus points if you recognized one of the Melissas is from Making the Band - Diddy Does Dannity Kane!

Will you still respect me if I also admit that I watched episodes of Paradice...for the 2nd time?!?!?...when they marathoned it on Fox Reality the other weekend?