URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 178
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"DiTasia Mania - The Final 2"

Posted by Ricky on 05-15-04 at 08:34 AM
I try and peak at idolforums.com from time to time to keep my pulse on the brain waves of the MTV generation. There are a lot of teeny boppers on there who vote the enire two hours, and it usually reflects who continues on or not.

Most of the kids are hoping for a DiTasia (Diana + Fantasia) final 2. I guess that's what I'm hoping for too.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: DiTasia Mania - The Final 2"
Posted by okaychatt on 05-15-04 at 11:35 AM
Possibly, but Fantasia was in the bottom two last week. That would seem to indicate the kids are pulling for a Di/Jas final two, wouldn't it?

On the other hand, without La Toya and Fantasia splitting a vote, Fantasia might have enough to supercede Jasmine's fans.

Posted by shedevil on 05-15-04 at 01:07 PM
I think that most of the people who voted for Latoya will probably vote for Fantasia now, since she is the best singer left.

Posted by callalilly3000 on 05-15-04 at 06:12 PM
Though I think Fantasia is a great performer, I really thought that the top two were going to be Laytoya and Diana.

I don't have a link to back up my next comment, but I had heard on E-News Live, that Diana had received the top votes for three weeks straight. So, does that mean she is the clear cut winner?
No, I do believe that those votes that belonged to Laytoya, will then switch to Fantasia, so she will have the Jennifer fans, Laytoya fans and her own fans.

If Jasmine goes this next week, (lets hope she does), then Diana will probaly get her votes.

My thoughts are: that Fantasia will prevail in the end.

I like Diana, but I don't think she is AI winner material, not yet. Fantasia however, is a true performer.

Posted by shedevil on 05-15-04 at 06:23 PM
I agree with you, unless Fantasia finds a way out of signing the contract, I think she will be the winner. I know I will buy her album. I wouldn't pay a dime to hear Diana or Jasmine sing. I wouldn't even take their albums if they were handing them out for free.

"and isn't sad that....."
Posted by callalilly3000 on 05-15-04 at 07:14 PM
the truly talented people are no longer in the compitition.

I will purchase the CD of Jennifer Hudson when one is released. I will purchase the CD of Fantasia. I wll purchase the CD of Laytoya.

I will not buy Diana's if she wins, or even if she doesn't. I just don't see the appeal of this young lady. She doesn't really come close in talent to the above mentioned ladies.

In the real world the top three are Fantasia, Diana and Jasmine.

In my fantasy world, the top three are Fantasia, Jennifer, and Laytoya. The winner would not matter, because all three ladies are winners anyway.

"RE: and isn't sad that....."
Posted by shedevil on 05-15-04 at 08:32 PM
Out of all the finalists I would buy c.d.s from:
1. Jennifer
2. JPL
3. Fantasia
4. George
5. Amy Adams (maybe)