URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1778
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Yes Caite, it is fair"

Posted by msquared on 03-31-10 at 04:14 PM
I normally don't have a problem with her, but her continuous complaining that it was not fair was getting on my nerves. Being sent back for the coconut you left on the ground was fair. Every one who forgot a coconut was sent back.

msquared

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Yes Caite, it is fair"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 04-01-10 at 04:36 AM
Yes, Caite.

It is fair to keep playing this video over and over and over and over and over.

Posted by trigirl on 04-01-10 at 03:04 PM
I have never fully watched this because every time I see it I am soooo embarassed for her I can't stand it!!!!

As a TAR contestant she might be up there with my all-time hate list. Next to Flo and Johnathon. Aaaarrrggghhhh.

"Oh, yeah?"
Posted by Estee on 04-01-10 at 09:13 AM
Just wait until Fox News Channel hires her as their international travel commentator! We'll see who's taking about fairness then!

She's also being put in charge of human resources for all homosexual employees if FNC finds any!

"RE: Oh, yeah?"
Posted by kidflash212 on 05-02-10 at 10:50 PM
Hope she lets them use the bathroom.

Posted by VisionQuest on 04-04-10 at 09:21 PM
I don't think it's fair that they allow lesbians on the race. There are lesbians on the race and the lesbians shouldn't be allowed to get ahead of us. I only want to beat the lesbians. I don't want to win the race, I need the lesbians to go away. How could the lesbians get in front of us?

Thank you,

Caite