URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1778
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Mystery Proposer"

Posted by CSHS79 on 07-06-09 at 01:21 PM
IMHO, the only reason Jake wouldn't be the next Bachelor is that he is the mystery proposer and Jillian accepts.It all came down to the footwear for me,the proposer's shoes are the same as the ones Jake wore when he came to see Jillian in Austin. While it's possible the foot in the doorway could belong to anyone, I'm hoping it's Jake's foot and that he is indeed the mystery man.
To me that would make it the most shocking Finale ever, that her choice would be someone she let go weeks ago. Hopefully we haven't seen the last of Jake and that he does become Jillian's choice.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Mystery Proposer"
Posted by true on 07-06-09 at 10:17 PM
Ok, I'm starting to think maybe you're a tad obsessed with Jake.

What is this about a mystery proposer? I must have missed that when I fast forwarded though the many previews.

Posted by AyaK on 07-06-09 at 11:11 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-07-09 AT 02:03 AM (EST)

You're not the only one who missed it. I had no idea what she's talking about. But it appears this is the current rumor.

Posted by CSHS79 on 07-07-09 at 09:31 AM
It's more than a rumor,the promos about the Finale indicate there is a proposal which doesn't come from the Final 2. The Final 2 being Kipton and Reed.

As to being obsessed with Jake,I don't feel I am. Jake is merely
name specific for the kind of guy/gal this show was intended to be all about, someone seriously looking for the man/woman of their dreams. Over time,the various contestants/ratings have diluted the show's premise.

So it's my hope that it is Jake that comes back and proposes. After all,when he came to Austin he did say he wanted to talk about his being cut and they never showed it. Perhaps it's becaue he wanted to wait til after Jillian resolved her feelings about Wes, thereby allowing her to see that's what stood in the way of seeing how right they are for each other.
To me that would give this season a happy ending.

Posted by AyaK on 07-07-09 at 01:18 PM
The only thing I know for sure is that she doesn't accept Kipton's proposal....

Posted by qwertypie on 07-07-09 at 02:19 PM
Well, you might not be Jake obsessed, but I am

"If I was younger"
Posted by CSHS79 on 07-07-09 at 04:04 PM
If I was between 27-37, I'd be grateful Jillian eliminated Jake and on the next plane to Texas to get him for myself. However,I wouldn't be averse to taking him as I am, if he liked women in their late 40s without children.
As it stands now, we are talking about Jake in terms of Jillian and until she makes her final pick, I will feel she made the biggest mistake eliminating him. IMHO,Jake probably would have propsosed right there if Jillian had asked him back when he came to Austin. But she didn't and so I will keep hoping down the road she realizes her mistake and kicks herself when she contacts Jake and he's happy with someone else.

Posted by finallytyping on 07-07-09 at 04:44 PM
Mystery proposer is Jason, of course!

Posted by qwertypie on 07-16-09 at 09:10 PM
bump