URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1774
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be the Amazing Racer 16.6"

Posted by Seana on 03-21-10 at 11:43 PM
Hey Greeter! Notice how I'm not throttling you? That's because you aren't pretending to be stuck in a box that's getting smaller and smaller or walking against the wind. If only mimes everywhere would follow your lead and just stand there holding signs wearing stupid makeup, there would be fewer people who hate mimes.

Louie and Mike: Team #1 again! I actually can't believe you're the team to beat. Usually the overweight and out-of-shape team is gone by now. Go figure.

Carol and Brandy: I'm surprised that you've made it this far, what with all the non-ritzy tasks and only semi-ritzy locales.

Steve and Allie: You're turning out to be a strong team, but still really dull. Oh, and you owe us 1500 Euros for the wheel well. Not cheap, those.

Jet and Cord: Well, you fell behind and then picked yourselves back up. Driving to Champagne without checking to see where in Champagne you were going wasn't too clever, I'm afraid.

Dan and Jordan: At least the pretty girl sent you to a place with the same name as the one you were trying to get to. Oh, that poor receptionist. But we actually planned to have 2 different locations with the same name, so even the locals wouldn't necessarily know the right one.

Brent and Caite: You switched tasks twice and still managed to finish ahead of the other semi-famous pretty people team. Now you're the only ones left because...

Jeff and Jordan, you're the last team to arrive. I'm sorry you've been eliminated. Kinda. Kind of sorry, but not really. Joan of Arc and Noah's Ark are so unlike each other, I can't even begin to express my disgust that you would confuse them. Have limited amounts of fun in Sequesterville. Bye now.

Come play! It doesn't matter if you've played before or if you're a complete newbie! All are welcome. Many Racers are still available. If you don't want to post as a Racer, be a cameraperson or a local or that receptionist?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.6"
Posted by Max Headroom on 03-22-10 at 07:26 AM
I'd like a new teammate, please. The one I have is useless.

Posted by ARnutz on 03-22-10 at 07:34 AM
Hello! I am hanging right here. If you quit griping at your partner and look, you would find me kind of quickly.

Oh, FYI, the glasses fell because they felt your bad vibe. Yeah they have that sense like dogs do.

~ The grapes

Posted by jbug on 03-22-10 at 07:58 AM
Joan had an ark too? Who knew?
They didn't tell that story in my Sunday School class. No, seriously, they didn't.

Posted by Belle Book on 03-22-10 at 04:20 PM
Who wants to tell Jordan who Joan of Arc really was? Anybody?

Posted by LibraRising on 03-23-10 at 10:37 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-10 AT 10:41 AM (EST)

Dude, I knew Joan of Arc was a chick, so that makes me at least only the third or fourth not-smartest person around. I think I read about her in history class. Didn't she used to be on some old-timie tv show about Dallas?

I am so smart! S-M-R-T!

Posted by newsomewayne on 03-23-10 at 11:31 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-10 AT 11:32 AM (EST)

Dood, you're thinkin' of Joan of Arcadia. Whoever heard of Joan of Dallas. Geez, you're dumb.

Posted by Belle Book on 03-23-10 at 06:18 PM
Look who's talking, Jeff! I know of Joan of Arcadia -- and Joan of Arc too!

Posted by LibraRising on 03-24-10 at 11:07 AM
Oh yeahhhh, that's right. I'll miss you guys, bro. All that's left are a bunch of old people and homos. And one kinda hot chick.

...yeah Caite, I'm not talking about you.

Posted by MissMyth on 03-24-10 at 01:35 PM
Really Brent? And how are you classifying me and my brother? Cause you know I can kick your butt, and not lose my hat doing it.

Posted by Max Headroom on 03-26-10 at 08:04 AM
Darn right you're not talking about me, because I'm very hot. Keep bossing me around, and you'll have to find yourself another hot chick.

Posted by finallytyping on 03-24-10 at 05:22 PM
Hey Jordan,

Sorry you are out of the race. Maybe you didn't win this one, but the good news is now you are available to go on the show "Who's Smarter Than a 5 Month Old." You'll definitely have a chance at winning that. Maybe. Good luck!

~Desperate TV Show Recruiter

Posted by ARnutz on 03-24-10 at 06:51 PM
*snort*

Posted by Molaholic on 03-22-10 at 08:57 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-10 AT 09:01 AM (EST)

Seana did another one.

Posted by MissMyth on 03-22-10 at 11:06 AM
Oh my gravy, we went to TWO wrong towns and still came in fourth. Cord really stepped up on this leg. Good job, bro!

Posted by Belle Book on 03-22-10 at 04:19 PM
Wow! We came in third despite the situation with our car! At least Dad had duct tape -- and it held for us.

Posted by beau_30 on 03-23-10 at 05:54 AM
See I told you we would be 1st. Only so many legs to go.