URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1772
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Things that make you go hmmm"

Posted by CSHS79 on 06-25-09 at 07:20 PM
I'm wondering if Jillian's choices aren't really being governed by her insecurities. She's said she's always liked the bad boys and Wes could be considered a bad boy. But to me, there's a bad boy, like The Marlboro Man and then there's guys like Wes,jerks.

Maybe he's getting a bad edit and his confessionals go on from "yeh I came here for my career" and continue on with "but who would have known I'd fall for Jillian". But maybe they don't we don't know for sure. we can only go on what we see and how the other guys react to Wes.

Then there's Jake and maybe she wanted to like Jake but was afraid there would be certain expectations of her if he was as perfect as he appeared.Who's to say? All I know is that I hope she winds up with someone who'll make her happy. But I'll always believe she let that guy go when she let go of Jake and if she truly doesn't want him, I know plenty of ladies are lining up to snap him up, whether he's the next Bachelor or not.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Things that make you go hmmm"
Posted by qwertypie on 06-26-09 at 09:09 AM
I think you may be on to something. Of course she fell for nice guy Jason and look where that got her. All I can say that the Wes edit makes it unlikely he is going to sell many CDs IMO

"RE: Things that make you go hmmm"
Posted by Loree on 06-27-09 at 09:22 AM
Will Wes be blaming the editing when he watches this show? Seems the other guys, Chris and now Jillian (after seeing the show) don't have a very high opinion of Wes. In fact most of the DJs in Austin that talk about Wes on the radio don't like him either. So I don't think it can all be editing. Wes gave them the material to work with.

"Excuses, excuses. excuses"
Posted by CSHS79 on 06-27-09 at 01:11 PM
LAST EDITED ON 06-27-09 AT 01:16 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 06-27-09 AT 01:14 PM (EST)

Jillian may have wanted Tanner's, or any of the guys, help in weeding out the good guys from the bad.IMHO, I think Tanner should have told Jillian what she wanted to know,especailly about Wes. However, it's possible she really didn't want to know because that would take away the excuses when or if it didn't work out.
The track record for this show leans heavier on failure than success but that can always change. I think if she picks wisely, the chances of it lasting are good.However, she needs to be willingly to put in the work it take to have a successful relationship. It also takes a guy willing to do his share and that's certainly not Wes. To me, Jake will always be the kind of guy willing to do his share. I only wish I'm lucky enough to find that kind of guy for me.