URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1771
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be the Amazing Racer 16.5"

Posted by Seana on 03-15-10 at 02:05 AM
Bienvenue á France! Vous savez que j'aime bien danser. Je secoue ce que ma maman m'a donné.

Mike and Louie: I can't believe you maintained your lead. Incidentally, the beaches at Normandy were World War II. This Detour was a WWI task.

Steve and Allie: Huh. Second place again. At this rate, we might actually show you from time to time in an episode. Well, you're pretty dull, so nah.

Jet and Cord: A good finish. You're not quite back where you were - I mean, come on...Steve and Allie beat you to the mat - but you're getting there.

Dan and Jordan: Nazis were in WWII. And yes, the automatic was just for you.

Carol and Brandy: There will be no high-living task. Get used to this idea.

Brent and Caite: Yes, the army clothes are out-of-date. That's what we wanted you to learn here.

Jordan and Jeff: You squabbled and bickered your way across France, but still managed to come in second-last. Woo.

Joe and Heidi: I thought it would be some kind of GPS or compass task that would be your downfall. Morse Code - who knew?

Come play! Many Racers still available. If you don't want to commit, just post as a local or a camera guy or how about a pigeon? Be creative!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.5"
Posted by jbug on 03-15-10 at 08:25 AM
I'm driving Jeff, leave me alone ~~~circles around & around & around for 3 hours~~~

My socks won't stay wrapped around my feet.

My hat is too big.

Is this a real war?

We have to crawl back the same way we came?

Do I look cute in this moustache? ---- oh wait, that was Caite's line----

Is my brain too small?

Posted by Max Headroom on 03-15-10 at 08:40 AM
I did look cute in my moustache. Brent? Not so much.

Now if Brent would just get a clue, we'd do great on this race. Riding those old bikes back to the clue box was a big waste of time, and it all happened because Brent tried to outthink the clue. What a loser.

Posted by MissMyth on 03-15-10 at 12:02 PM
My gravy, it was fun playing war! I just wish they had let us wear our cowboy hats. Then I could show how a cowboy keeps his hat on while crawling under bobwire (not the first time me and Cord had to do that by the way). And my black cowboy hat would have been way cooler than that mushroom cap at the bicycles.

Posted by jbug on 03-15-10 at 01:50 PM
So cowboys,
what do you think the production crew people were doing with your cowboy hats while they were holding them for you?

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-15-10 at 02:33 PM
Judging by the bungee jump from the previous episode, I think they were putting glue into these cowboy hats!

Posted by MissMyth on 03-15-10 at 04:05 PM
Gee, Miss Jordan, I hadn't really thought about that. I sure do hope they were using them to carry water to those poor fellows fighting out in that field. Course, I use mine to water my horse, but he won't mind sharing.

Posted by LibraRising on 03-15-10 at 04:53 PM
...... (drools)

Do you mean I'm supposed to like "post" post here or just post here?

Posted by Max Headroom on 03-16-10 at 07:35 AM
Idiot.

Posted by Belle Book on 03-15-10 at 07:05 PM
Well, we got second place again! I'm thrilled about that. But Dad & I were amazed when we saw that Joe & Heidi had gotten the U-Turn. Although there wasn't a picture to show us who did it, I know who did as there was only one team ahead of us when we saw what had happened.

So Louie & Michael, why in the world did you U-Turn Joe & Heidi?

Posted by PsychoKitty on 03-15-10 at 08:23 PM
Sacre Bleu! I couldn't bomb that stupid girl! Or zat OTHER stupid girl! . . .

I tried but I could not get too close or I might have keelt my fellow soldiers. . . If she had JUST tripped on her shoelaces and slowed down JUST a LITTLE . . . !

The Red Baron

Posted by beau_30 on 03-17-10 at 05:20 PM
See first place