URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 1770
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Poor Randal!!!"

Posted by ARnutz on 10-21-05 at 12:34 PM
First he loses his grandma and now he's stuck with those catty witches!!! I was hoping he could tell them he didn't want to switch teams.

He's a really smart guy and one of my favorites! I just hope the witches don't bring him down with them.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Poor Randal!!!"
Posted by CouchTater on 10-21-05 at 01:39 PM
I don't think the "catty's" will bring him down. Even if they keep losing. Randel has that type of personality that most everyone likes. He's also very intellegent and seems to be able to handle dealing with whack jobs. Did you see how he talked with Kristi. He basically told her that she was one with out really insulting her or making her feel insulted.

I also believe that Trump knows exactly that Randal is like this and I don't think Trump will fire him unless he screws up royally.

Posted by ARnutz on 10-21-05 at 02:55 PM
You're right! Randal did handle the convo with Kristi well (diplomatically, I guess I would say)! Plus, I agree he would have to screw up royally.

I guess Trump will see that he's well liked especially if, given the chance, the men's team takes him back. (Which I would do if I were them.)

Posted by MizJazmine on 10-21-05 at 11:41 PM
I agree with you. Randal was cool about it though. I was cracking up when he was talking to Kristi. I'm sooo glad that Randal knows not to pet snakes. For some reason I had a feeling that Trump was banking on the women choosing Randal, but on some level this was about Randal being Trumps eyes and ears in a real practical sense. I dunno...it just had that "feel" to it to me.

Posted by lrlr1 on 11-04-05 at 00:44 AM
>I agree with you. Randal was
>cool about it though. I
>was cracking up when he
>was talking to Kristi. I'm
>sooo glad that Randal knows
>not to pet snakes.

ROFLMAO! I LUV THIS!!!

Posted by CattyChat on 10-21-05 at 02:06 PM
I'm with you, Nutz. I felt sorry for Randal being stuck on that team. There is only one female I can stand at this point and that is Rebecca. I am really disgusted with the way Trump started this season & his choice in firings.

Thank heavens Trump didn't pull a Pamela on poor Randal & expect him to "lead" the catty bimbo's to a win and then fire him for not succeeding.

Trump is the hugest DAW of them all. He really could care less who wins, he just wants ratings & people to talk about him.

Go, Randal, go!!!

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Posted by ARnutz on 10-21-05 at 03:02 PM
Yeah, I like Rebecca too (of all the ladies). I didn't like her when she stuck up for Toral at first, but when she was objective enough to see that Toral didn't meet her expectations, she was willing to admit she made a mistake, plus I give her kudos for hobbling around on that broken ankle! Marshawn is possibly second because at least she was able to talk to the others and ask them to put the previous BS behind them (not really sure if they all listened).

...and yeah, thank goodness Randal wasn't forced to be PM! Although, he might have won.

Sorry to get off topic, but were you ever able to upload your kitty's picture? You can pm me if you want.

Posted by flower2 on 10-21-05 at 08:21 PM
Randal was a great addition to that team. Too bad they still lost. Perhaps making him PM would've garned them a win. If he's smart, he'll sit back and let the women at it. He's already proven himself on the men's team.

Marshawn seems like she's smart enough to fly under the radar also. She doesn't say much but when she does it is intelligent and appropriate. Can't wait to see how she conducts herself as a PM.

Posted by Elaine0 on 10-22-05 at 08:50 PM
Marshawn was PM for the Lamborghini task, which the women won. Of course, Kristi complained about her the whole time.

Posted by BeenThere on 12-16-05 at 08:09 AM
I was sure Rebecca was shooting herself in the (other) foot when she choose Toral to come back as part of her team on the last task.

I still don't understand Rebecca's logic in making that move. Toral had proved herself unworthy of trust and responsibility; there was no other way to interpret her bad behaviour after Rebecca originally defended her.

It's the only decision Rebecca made that makes me question her judgement.

Posted by missygirl3 on 10-23-05 at 05:57 PM
Hey ARnutz!! I felt sorry for Randal at first,but I think he is going to win.Anyone else agree??

Posted by big brutha on 10-24-05 at 11:53 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-05 AT 12:22 PM (EST)

A little background on Randal he is heavy. An an ex athlete (track) so I think this guy is on trump watch list. Besides the nbc site bio. He has an undergrad in EE from Rutgers, 3-master degrees: Rhodes Scholar in CS from Oxford, MBA and EE from MIT, and a PhD in CS from MIT.

Posted by prosecutor on 10-24-05 at 06:51 PM
Yea I agree maybe Trump wants him to win for ratings if nothing else. He picked men and a woman already but no visible minority yet sooo let's see if he does this time round.

Posted by ginger on 10-25-05 at 04:57 PM
Certainly, if I had to pick a winner right this second, my money would be on Randal.

Posted by treena924 on 10-25-05 at 07:00 PM
I am so glad to here taht almost everyone here likes randal because i personally see him or marshawn winning this time. But if i had to put money on it, it would definetly be randal

Posted by eagle_eyez on 10-31-05 at 02:44 PM
It's gonna be Randal and Marshawn in the final two. Rebecca already sealed her own fate when she went with Toral. I think that she'll make it to the final four, but not the final two. It's Randall all the way. You normally can tell by now who the contender is by this point in the show (i.e. Bill and Kelly were easy picks to win it all halfway through the show)

Posted by prosecutor on 11-03-05 at 01:50 PM
It should be Randall and Markus as final two. What a ratings game that would be for the Donald. Rebecca is only there still because they are responsible for her first broken bone in her life i.e they feel sorry for her, what has she really done? come on people.

Posted by Dr Zaius on 11-04-05 at 03:29 AM
Still thinking Marcus should be in the #2 slot?!

"Ladies and Gentlemen..."
Posted by Flairmarq on 11-04-05 at 01:49 PM
The winner of Aprrentice #4--Randle!!!

The odds are now in his favor. He was chosen twice by teams to join a losing squad and has won twice. Plus after last night's performance, he is now in like flynn.

http://headingtothirty.blogspot.com

Posted by BeenThere on 12-16-05 at 08:11 AM
Markus? MARKUS? Are you serious?

Posted by EnfanTerrible on 12-16-05 at 10:41 AM
Not to be cold, but elderly ladies die all the time and we all just have to cope with it.

Posted by CantStandToLook on 12-16-05 at 12:56 PM
True but it can affect a persons mental state, whereas I just really didn't see how a broken ankle was going to impair Rebecca's judgement or business sense.

More people would have been likely to quit after losing a loved one than after twisting or breaking an ankle. Now if this were a foot race, then I could understand all the sympathy for Rebecca.

That's right , you're fired..get out already

Posted by EnfanTerrible on 12-16-05 at 12:59 PM
Those of us who are old enough to have had our grandparents die, you have to go to work, and you have to be 100%, unless it's funeral day.

My honey broke his ankle the same way Rebecca did, and he was on painkillers which slowed him down a lot. On days he did not take painkillers, the pain itself slowed him down, and it lasted even after the cast was off. Plus it's exhausting to try to get around and get your job done on one leg.

Posted by ARnutz on 12-16-05 at 03:05 PM
My point was that he was stuck with those witches.

Posted by EnfanTerrible on 12-16-05 at 03:09 PM
Thank you for that, AR. I wasn't getting it!

Posted by FairfaxLadybug on 12-16-05 at 03:10 PM
>Those of us who are old
>enough to have had our
>grandparents die, you have to
>go to work, and you
>have to be 100%, unless
>it's funeral day.
>
>My honey broke his ankle the
>same way Rebecca did, and
>he was on painkillers which
>slowed him down a lot.
>On days he did not
>take painkillers, the pain itself
>slowed him down, and it
>lasted even after the cast
>was off. Plus it's exhausting
>to try to get around
>and get your job done
>on one leg.
>
>
>

Please tell me you are not comparing the loss of a loved one to a broken ankle! I am old enough to have lost both of my grandparents. I was VERY close to them and I was not 100% everyday except funeral day. And I still got my job done...my team pitched in and helped me out extra while I was in the toughest part of the loss. Just because you like Rebecca doesn't mean you can diminish the emotional difficulty of losing a loved one to an ankle. I'm sorry your "honey" broke his ankle, but that is NO comparison to the strees of losing a loved one. Shame on you for even trying to minimize that loss.

Posted by EnfanTerrible on 12-17-05 at 09:30 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-17-05 AT 09:32 AM (EST)

Your post will probably be removed for bashing, but I am talking about what is expected of you in the workplace, not how you FEEL.

Posted by lrlr1 on 12-17-05 at 02:42 AM
>Those of us who are old
>enough to have had our
>grandparents die, you have to
>go to work, and you
>have to be 100%, unless
>it's funeral day.

Poor people may not be able to take a day off from work when a grandparent dies. But if they loved that grandparent, they are not at 100%.

Posted by DooWahDitty on 12-17-05 at 01:44 PM
I'm not sure I would ever think of Randal as "poor Randal" but your point is well-taken, Nutzy. He's nothing short of a brilliant class act.

Posted by DooWahDitty on 12-17-05 at 01:47 PM
Based on what happened during the finale, Rebecca is the one we should be calling poor. What a lousy deal! I'll always wonder if she would have taken DT's offer, or held back knowing there would be a lot of offers coming in the next weeks.

Posted by EnfanTerrible on 12-17-05 at 03:48 PM
That would have been fun, if he had offered and she said no thanks. They're both set for a while, anyway.

Posted by joedirt on 12-17-05 at 04:13 PM
My beef with Randal is very simple, he makes himself out to be a black role model (it is driven in, over and over on his website). He has educated himself and shown leadership and for that I congratulate him. But his resume clearly shows that instead of creating a product/service that people want to buy, he chose to start companies that exist to obtain money from taxpayers. Is that a role model in a capitalist society?

Posted by ARnutz on 12-17-05 at 05:41 PM
Perhaps your comments would fit better in one of the other threads about Randal. If you noticed by the date of my original post (10/21/05 to be exact), this thread was begun to discuss how the really horribly performing female team of Capital Edge had chosen Randal to switch to their team and how I wished at the time that he could have said no to them.

While I can understand you wanting to state your opinion, I don't see the relevance to this topic.

"WARNING - joedirt"
Posted by Bebo on 12-17-05 at 06:06 PM
Reposting is not permitted here. Just because the prior thread in which you wrote this was locked does not mean that you should copy and paste to other threads.

"RE: WARNING - joedirt"
Posted by joedirt on 12-17-05 at 07:58 PM
Being cut off in mid-thread left me no alternative but to post under another topic.

What percentage of the posts here contain anything new anyway?

"RE: WARNING - joedirt"
Posted by D Trump on 12-17-05 at 08:19 PM
People who post in this thread are losers, especially if you reply to this.