URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID90
Thread Number: 177
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Found these on another site....undated but go further than other spoilers here"

Posted by bookwomanblue on 01-14-06 at 03:58 PM
Monday Jan 16th -A violent slip in the kitchen further damages Kim's relationships with her housemates; a seemingly harmless gossip session turns ugly; one of the women is ready for graduation.

Christina becomes fed up with her newest roommate's incessant gossiping; one woman goes off the deep end when a man is not interested in her; TJ tells which of the women has been behaving badly.

Kim wants to put her differences with Jill behind them; one woman becomes ecstatic when a man shows the slightest sign of interest in her; Iyanla decides one of the women cannot be helped; a former housemate returns to say goodbye to the latest graduate.

A new housemate arrives and immediately shows her jealous streak; Christina's mother visits; Kim fails in her attempts to divide the house; one woman finds herself behind bars.

One woman still feels trapped by her ugly past; Christine finds the strength to tell her mother about her sordid past; Kim tries to open up to her newest roommate but ends up pushing her away.

Jill calls a meeting to discuss problems in the house; Christina and her mother wash their hands of Christina's sordid past; the women worry about Kim when they find her looking bruised and battered.

Christina regains control of her revealing photos; an emotional revelation leaves one woman crippled; one of the women discovers she is graduating from more than the house.

The newest housemate arrives and Iyanla deems her dishonest; some of the housemates reveal they have not been completely honest; a visit to the doctor leaves Jill more confused than comforted.

The women shake things up on the streets of Southern California; one of the women breaks up with an unresponsive lover; Kim gets angry when the housemates refuse to comply with a simple request.

Jill continues to prepare for her court date; Kim lashes out after reminiscing about her childhood; a devastating breakup leaves one housemate struggling to regain her balance.

Jill's mother visits the house; Lisa struggles with an assignment; the women learn how to be less defensive and more understanding; Jill and her mother prepare for the sentencing in their own ways.

Jill gets a full makeover; Lisa, Christie and Kim make significant progress toward their goals; celebrity judge Della Reese hands down the long-awaited verdict at Jill's hearing.

Christie has a breakthrough and makes some major changes; the women discuss their personal relationships with men; Jill works with a private investigator and debates taking a step toward contacting her father.

Jodi deals with discovery and disappointment after the women have a group discussion about loss; Lisa prepares for her Tupperware party at the house; Jill gets closer to contacting her father.

Jodi and Jill discover they have similar relationship issues; Christie continues to work on overcoming her addictions; the housemates prepare for an intervention with Kim to help her break through her defense mechanisms.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Found these on another site....undated but go further than other spoilers here"
Posted by Labyrinth on 01-14-06 at 05:22 PM
>Monday Jan 16th -A violent slip
>in the kitchen further damages
>Kim's relationships with her housemates;
>a seemingly harmless gossip session
>turns ugly; one of the
>women is ready for graduation.

"violent slip" - I think will be nasty words and not an actual fall.

>Christina becomes fed up with her
>newest roommate's incessant gossiping;

Must be Kim who went after Christina to learn about her ho-past.

>a former
>housemate returns to say goodbye
>to the latest graduate.

Which will be TJ - must be Jessica as Jill said Allisham had shut TJ out. Replaced by Jodi or Christie?

>A new housemate arrives and immediately
>shows her jealous streak;

I'm guessing NuLisa as she is so jealous about her husband's affair of two decades ago...

>One woman still feels trapped by
>her ugly past;

Kim is the only one with such an ugly past.

>>the women worry about Kim
>when they find her looking
>bruised and battered.

Kim must have fallen down the Allisham stairs

>one of
>the women discovers she is
>graduating from more than the
>house.

Sounds like Christina comes after TJ. They'll graduate anyone from this House of Horrors.

>
>The newest housemate arrives and Iyanla
>deems her dishonest; some of
>the housemates reveal they have
>not been completely honest;

Drag out the polygraph test mentioned in the credits of the old SO website mentioned here in a seperate thread.

>Jill continues to prepare for her
>court date;

The phony indictment again.

>a devastating breakup leaves one
>housemate struggling to regain her
>balance.

Probably NuLisa's husband called and said he was tired of buying her jewelery to pay for his 20 year old plus sin and wanted out. Let's hope the guy has some common sense and files for divorce first.

>Jill gets a full makeover; Lisa,
>Christie and Kim make significant
>progress toward their goals; celebrity
>judge Della Reese hands down
>the long-awaited verdict at Jill's
>hearing.

Note that Christina is gone by now. She graduated a bit further up and was replaced by "Christie" - I guess she is DarkChristine like NuLisa is Dark Allie.

>Lisa
>prepares for her Tupperware party
>at the house;

My God Lisa is NOW selling Tupperware???? WTF>????

>Jodi and Jill discover they have
>similar relationship issues; Christie continues
>to work on overcoming her
>addictions;

Ah - now we have the person who is going to be sent off to the expensive rehab.

"RE: Found these on another site....undated but go further than other spoilers here"
Posted by Miranda on 01-14-06 at 06:23 PM
Probably NuLisa's husband called and said he was tired of buying her jewelery to pay for his 20 year old plus sin and wanted out. Let's hope the guy has some common sense and files for divorce first.
==========
Weeks and weeks ago, I remember a spouse threatening suicide if "she" revealed anything. Sounds like nuLisa... What about the child that was conceived whose mother is now deceased and has no clue who her daddy is? No wonder this "show" is canceled.
Miranda

Posted by SeasonedRefinement on 01-14-06 at 06:42 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-14-06 AT 06:43 PM (EST)

Labyrinth,

Love your take on the spoilers.

Are they still trying to repackage that stupid Jill indictment? Fool me once.....

It looks like Kim is going to be Public Enemy #1. It also looks like Jill becomes the House General replacing Allison. Jill is calling meetings? Woe...she HAS outgrown more than her size 32 pants! (I'm sorry....that was such a cheap shot...)

Speaking of Jill, are we finally going to get something definitive from A DOCTOR on this tumor?

And does anyone know what "show is canceled"?

***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***

Posted by OklaBlue on 01-14-06 at 06:49 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-15-06 AT 11:07 PM (EST)

Della Reese is the judge for Jill. LOL!!! (Is Della Reese still alive? I just read that Shelley Winters died at 85, and "Miss Ellie" from Dallas from lung cancer).

Sounds like Christina is graduating before Jill, when she gets her GED too. Maybe she is p.g., some people think her boobs are growing! More likely they want her off, and want to keep Jill because a lot of people like her, and she would be good for their ratings through the Jan-Feb rating period.

Posted by bookwomanblue on 01-14-06 at 07:15 PM
Barbara Bel Geddes died last year and Della Reese is still alive. She just attended Lou Rawls' funeral actually.

SR....people are speculating that Starting Over has been cancelled because they let their website address lapse and their site is down as a result. I don't think anyone knows for sure. Or at least I haven't seen anything definitive.

Posted by Labyrinth on 01-14-06 at 08:37 PM
>Are they still trying to repackage
>that stupid Jill indictment?
>Fool me once.....

Sure! They got to have Jill bring back all of her summaries from the expensive "experts" so they can do flashbacks and those folks can get their time on tv.

What's interesting is that even though her mother comes, and the court case, she doesn't graduate. She's left behind. No wonder she has to start becoming boss.

I guess she should have listened to TJ and stopped thinking she was leaving in 2 weeks. Damn that grocery bill will come back to haunt her!

>
>It looks like Kim is going
>to be Public Enemy #1.

Yeah and I would have pegged NuLisa for that one. Perhaps NuLisa eggs it all on in secret?

>Speaking of Jill, are we finally
>going to get something definitive
>from A DOCTOR on this
>tumor?

Doubt it. Says she is "confused." Probably another opinion -- this time she never had a tumor but it was really a metaphor wrapped in an allegory for her to understand the weight of her past.

>And does anyone know what "show
>is canceled"?

The website is gone bye bye. Supposedly change in mgmt. There are some other threads in spoilers that discuss it I think.

Posted by Labyrinth on 01-14-06 at 08:56 PM
According to what I have found this show has not been cancelled and is not "in trouble." Keep an eye on this page for future information --

http://homepage.mac.com/ijball/ratv/articles/05-06/status05-06.html

I think this is rumor because of the website going down. But if I had a dollar for every Bureaucrat who thought the Net was a flash in the pan, then I wouldn't be here but vacationing.

Posted by snowflake2 on 01-14-06 at 10:55 PM
Thanks for posting these spoilers!

A few comments:

Wow, IV is coming down hard on her new clients! She doesn't appear to like nuLisa at all, and she is going to pronounce the newest one a liar on day one? She must have some pent up frustrations from having to baby Allison for almost a year! IV, you're a little late...you should've had the polygraph expert for Allison. The d*mn machine would've probably blown up!!

Della Reese as Jill's judge? I can't stand when they have these "celebrity" appearances...they end up being so cheesy! Isn't this show "unreal" enough??

Jill has a full makeover, her mother's visit, the trial, and she STILL doesn't graduate, but rather goes on to search for her father? Is this becoming a trend...Iyanla's clients staying on the show forever? Jeez, I remember when they told her it was imperative that she have that "40 lb tumor" out within a month.

I am not surprised by Jill's problems with Kim. I think Jill took a dislike to her right away, evidenced by the conversation she had in the kitchen with SkinnyLisa.

I guess the REAL reason there was such drama about the grocery list was that Jill was indeed jockeying for position of "Head of Household" when Allison finally loaded up the U-Haul.

LOL! Wonder if the SO website is down at Allison's request? Maybe she couldn't face writing the new "Where Are They Now??".

Posted by Labyrinth on 01-14-06 at 11:21 PM
>Wow, IV is coming down hard
>on her new clients!

I think this is just the sort of melodrama that IV thrives on. She is the one who reneogiated her contract with B-M - not Rhonda or Dr. Stan. Whatever she is portraying on SO right now is EXACTLY what she wants to do.

>Jill has a full makeover, her
>mother's visit, the trial, and
>she STILL doesn't graduate, but
>rather goes on to search
>for her father?

I predict that she "graduates" but is asked to remain in the house for some reason. Like Layne being the unofficial life coach crap.

>I am not surprised by Jill's
>problems with Kim. I
>think Jill took a dislike
>to her right away, evidenced
>by the conversation she had
>in the kitchen with SkinnyLisa.

I just think that Kim is the only one who might challenge Jill as Supreme Leader of the SO house. Jill knows this and hence the immediate enimosity.

Lisa2 was more sheeplike at the beginning anyway.

PS like the new sigs you have

Posted by GoodnightLittleBear on 01-15-06 at 01:13 AM
>a former
>housemate returns to say goodbye
>to the latest graduate.

>Which will be TJ - must be Jessica as Jill said Allisham had >shut TJ out. Replaced by Jodi or Christie?

Allithin will be the one to come back. Most likely Jessica would come back for Jill or Christina's graduation. Allithin is probably itching for another 15 minutes of fame. Probably will insist on a full hour of flashbacks featuring her and TJ.

BARF