URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1762
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Easiest Drinking Game Ever...."

Posted by qwertypie on 05-18-09 at 10:10 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-18-09 AT 10:12 PM (EST)

Normally we come up with 10 rules to drink during this train wreck of a show.

I think for the sake of our health, we should narrow it down to one.

Take a shot sip wee dram every time Jillian says the word "cool"

My.Poor.Liver.Is.Already.Begging.For.Mercy.

don't get me wrong, I like Jillian, but the "cool" is getting a bit much.

Table of contents
  • RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever....,jbug, 10:16 AM, 05-19-09
  • RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever....,jbug, 12:10 PM, 05-19-09
  • RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever....,Brownroach, 01:46 PM, 05-19-09
    • RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever....,Farmie, 02:31 PM, 05-19-09
    • RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever....,jbug, 02:34 PM, 05-19-09
      • RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever....,Brownroach, 03:44 PM, 05-19-09
      • RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever....,qwertypie, 04:52 PM, 05-19-09
        • RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever....,mrc, 03:33 PM, 05-20-09
          • RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever....,qwertypie, 06:45 PM, 05-20-09
  • RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever....,Snidget, 04:56 PM, 05-19-09
  • RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever....,SilverStar, 02:19 AM, 05-23-09
  • RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever....,Loree, 02:32 PM, 05-23-09
  • RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever....,kathliam, 08:48 AM, 05-24-09
    • RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever....,Estee, 02:53 PM, 05-26-09
  • RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever....,qwertypie, 00:00 AM, 06-09-09
    • RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever....,Loree, 06:26 PM, 06-09-09

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Easiest Drinking Game Ever...."
Posted by jbug on 05-19-09 at 10:16 AM
Taking a shot of Absolute every time anyone says absolutely might kill you.

Posted by jbug on 05-19-09 at 12:10 PM
Is it always raining (or just stopped raining) when the bachelors or bachelorettes arrive by limo?

Jillian's dress was stunning - but . . .

I can not believe they had her stand out in the water in a dress with a long flowing hemline/train that got all wet and dirty.

I just knew when she went inside, she'd go change first; but she didn't! I kept waiting to see her mopping the floor with her dress as she walked around the house.

Crusin w/ Tribe

Posted by Brownroach on 05-19-09 at 01:46 PM
Doesn't anybody here watch this show? I left it on last night after DWTS and came over here thinking there would be an "East Coast spoiler thread."

Anyway, I don't like the guy that got the First Impression Rose. And there are *two* bachelors named Tanner -- who has that as a first name? And they found *two* of them? One was the creepy foot fetish guy. I was hoping she'd axe him.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

Posted by Farmie on 05-19-09 at 02:31 PM
ITA, Brownroach. The guy that received the First Impression Rose....do not like him; nor foot fetish Tanner...he creeped me out.

At first impression I like Kipton and Jake (the pilot); also I thought Julian was kind of cute.

Farmie

Posted by jbug on 05-19-09 at 02:34 PM
I was gonna try to see if she kept the guy who greeted her with
"Hot tub Harris" but didn't remember who he was later.
There are just too many to keep track of.

And then the guy who said something else - really classless - when she walked into the room. can't remember it exactly but they showed it as a preview and then again later.

One who stood out who she did not keep was the NY lawyer. He seemed kinda goofy to me. Also she didn't keep the guy who wore the jacket. I didn't like him either.

At the beginning I tried to count how many they focused on with individual interviews - in their hometowns - or whatever. I counted only 11. Some she kept and some she sent home.

From the previews, it looks like there will be a lot of drama this year. Accusations that the country music guy is only there for the exposure. Well, if it works for him?
Then one guy is accused of only being there cause he wants to be the next bachelor.

When they pick these guys, wonder if they ask them if they'd be willing to re-locate if chosen. Why should Jillian be the one to move? Some could probably do what they do from anywhere - like the commercial airline pilot. But the one from Texas who works in the oil industry? or the one who has his own business with this mother?

Posted by Brownroach on 05-19-09 at 03:44 PM
And then the guy who said something else - really classless - when she walked into the room. can't remember it exactly but they showed it as a preview and then again later.

That would be the "You sassy little minx!" guy. I don't remember if she kept him or not.

It was hard to keep track of them all -- each guy seemed to look almost exactly like at least one other guy. I don't know if I'll keep watching since I just sort of saw it by accident. But maybe I'll check out another episode or two.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

Posted by qwertypie on 05-19-09 at 04:52 PM
I thought Juan would be a good match for her.

Posted by mrc on 05-20-09 at 03:33 PM
Juan struck me as a little intense and possessive.

Ferociously purrfected by thndrkttn

Posted by qwertypie on 05-20-09 at 06:45 PM
HMMM, maybe. I think I was pretty sloshed by then,

My pickled brain did notice that Jake should go shirtless more often.

Posted by Snidget on 05-19-09 at 04:56 PM
*Adds Qwerty's name to the liver transplant list*

Posted by SilverStar on 05-23-09 at 02:19 AM
Seriously! I didn't watch last season with Jason, so I don't know if it was happening then too, but I noticed within the first 15 minutes that she was a cool-aholic. Thank goodness I didn't try this drinking game. Dang, qwerty! I mean, I like drinking as much as the next drunk, but are you trying to kill us all?? That's not cool! I think we should all just do the PeeWee Herman scream when she says it instead. Ahhhhhhhhhh!

Posted by Loree on 05-23-09 at 02:32 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-23-09 AT 02:36 PM (EST)

She definitely loves the word "cool". She also said "wicked" a fair amount.

Chris said in his blog that Jillian had no idea the guy has the foot fetish when she kept him. So although we knew it, she didn't.

Kip, Reid and Mike seem to stick around the longest going by screencaps. Between hometown visits, overnight dates in Spain and the finale in Hawaii you can figure out alot from the previews. The finale had not been filmed yet when the show was aired on Monday. Jillian's parents just left for Hawaii this past week to meet the final guys.

DJs on an Austin radio station were saying that Wes only went on the show to further his music career. He has a girlfriend at home in Austin. The DJs didn't really like him.

Posted by kathliam on 05-24-09 at 08:48 AM
I'm just now getting around to watching the premiere. She does use 'cool' alot -- caution, wicked alcohol poisoning ahead -- but having watched her greet all the bachelors, I got the impression she uses that word when she doesn't have anything interesting to say to them.

Of course, I haven't watched the entire episode yet, so I don't know if she sends the 'cool' guys home. tee hee

Man, if any show begged for a summary, this one does. Between the dirty hem of her dress, to the extremely creepy vibe so many of these guys give off, there is so much material. *smirk*

Posted by Estee on 05-26-09 at 02:53 PM
Go for it.

Posted by qwertypie on 06-09-09 at 00:00 AM
Take a shot everytime Jesse is shown in that goofy hat.

PAINFUL.TO.WATCH.

Posted by Loree on 06-09-09 at 06:26 PM
Oh I hated that hat.