URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1761
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be the Amazing Racer 16.2"

Posted by Seana on 02-22-10 at 01:28 AM
Hello Racers!

I have no idea where we are because somebody didn't check the tape in her VCR. Yes, that's right - her VCR. She's still living in the dark ages.

However, despite only knowing about half of what happened this week, I will still mock you all.

Jordan and Jeff: You were first out of the Pit Stop this week and it didn't matter so much that we showed none of the other teams leaving. Yay, bunching!

Brent and Caite: It's amazing that you missed so many buses and still managed not to be last to the Detour.

Monique and Shawne: So you're the team that decided not to either learn standard or refresh your memory.

Jody and Shannon: Regardless of what I said above, you can't rely on someone else messing up for you to move ahead.

Jet and Cord: Pretty sharp, from what I saw. First team to the Detour.

Joe and Heidi: I'm with Louie and Mike - this isn't grade school. You can't save a spot in line.

Brandy and Carol: How's that alliance working out for you?

Dan and Jordan: Do you figure out where you went wrong and make it to the Detour? I don't know, but I'll find out soon.

Louie and Mike: Were you in this ep, except for the bus terminal scene?

Steve and Allie: I almost forgot about you. Did you do anything of note?

I have no idea who gets eliminated. *sniff*

Play nice until I see the ep. I'll be back when I do.

Notes:

Please keep the game in the game thread.

Most characters still available! Sign up for one in the sign-up thread.

Don't want to make a commitment? Post as a cameraperson or bus driver or here, post as:

or

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"I'm a Cow"
Posted by Puffy on 02-22-10 at 01:57 AM
Hey...a little privacy please!

"XYZ, Cow"
Posted by newsomewayne on 02-22-10 at 09:26 AM
Your barn door is open.

"RE: XYZ, Cow"
Posted by jbug on 02-22-10 at 09:45 AM
Thank you Jeff for doing that one.
now go take a shower please

"RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.2"
Posted by Max Headroom on 02-22-10 at 11:07 AM
I think I chipped a nail. *pout*

And all this running around after buses is wearing me out. I signed up for this race to see the world, not spend hours sitting around bus stations in Iraq South Africa Chile.

I wish Brent would ask for my opinion more often. I'm not dumb, after all!

Posted by MKitty on 02-22-10 at 03:17 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-10 AT 06:03 PM (EST)

I have to milk a cow??? Hell to the "No"!!!
But, hey, since I am such a rockin' momma, I can do anything, even if I am boring enough in this episode to get ALMOST NO AIRTIME. Phil honey, you must change that!

Race Duds by Seana!

Posted by MissMyth on 02-22-10 at 03:22 PM
Shhhh. I'm llama whispering. And come on, milking a cow? Could this leg have been any better for a couple of good ol' boys from Oklahoma? Me and Cord didn't even have to be mean or underhanded or lie to anybody. We just watched them run around and self-destruct. My gravy that was funny! Hey, I'm allowed to be a little evil. I do wear a black hat after all. (Speaking of which, we now know that I'm the better cowboy. Imagine forgetting your hat cover. tsk tsk)

Posted by Belle Book on 02-22-10 at 07:40 PM
Well, at least Steve & I didn't get lost or have problems with getting kicked in the head by a cow.

Posted by jbug on 02-22-10 at 08:57 PM
Who are you?
Who is Steve?
Are we on the same race?

Posted by Belle Book on 02-23-10 at 07:17 PM
*sigh*

I'm Allie. My father's name is Steve. And we're on the same race, Jordan.

Posted by MissMyth on 02-24-10 at 05:45 PM
Hey Jordan, me and my brother are in this race too. Course, you could be forgiven for not noticing, considering that we were waaaay ahead of you and Jeffy.

Posted by beau_30 on 02-24-10 at 07:49 PM
Dang almost eliminated again. Thats not good for us. Hurry up Mike and lets get it right this time.

Posted by Seana on 02-26-10 at 00:10 AM
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-10 AT 00:12 AM (EST)

Llamas!

Posted by Seana on 02-26-10 at 00:13 AM
No touchie!

"Seana's VCR"
Posted by Molaholic on 02-26-10 at 09:50 PM
Just checking in after my little vacation. Glad to see everything going good. I'll have som

oh carp...