URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID46
Thread Number: 176
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SPOILER: NBC's For Love Or Money 3 Episode 3 description"

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 06-14-04 at 10:18 PM
FOR LOVE OR MONEY
Episode #304
06-21-2004 9:00PM

Last summer's top-rated reality series': "For Love or Money 1 and 2," returns with a 3rd edition, sure to keep viewers on the edge of their seats. As before, 16 women are competing for the affections of one bachelor and the possibility of winning a huge cash prize. Jordan Murphy ("Boston Public") returns as host of the 6-hour series, revealing each new twist to the unsuspecting competitors.

Only 5 of the original 16 ladies remain to compete for Preston's heart and the value of their unknown checks. Tonight, tempers flare when four of the five women get private dates with Preston. One woman is excluded and begins to doubt Preston's intensions. And in a shocking twist, the women are given another chance to learn how much money their checks are worth, but must give up half their check's value for the information. One of the women jumps at this opportunity of a lifetime. At elimination, Preston will make his most difficult decision yet and sends one more woman home.

"For Love or Money" is a production of Nash Entertainment & 3 Ball Productions. Bruce Nash (NBC's "Meet My Folks," "Mr. Personality") is the executive producer, along with J.D. Roth ("Endurance," "Moolah Beach"), Todd Nelson ("Endurance," "Moolah Beach") and John Foy ("The Martin Short Show").

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: SPOILER: NBC's For Love Or Money 3 Episode 3 description"
Posted by true on 06-15-04 at 10:16 AM
One of the women jumps at this opportunity of a lifetime.

This has to be Rachel. She went on and on about wanting to know about her amount. Too funny. I can't wait to see her reaction when she finds out her check is now worth 50 cents. LOL.

"Agreed "
Posted by buckeyegirl on 06-15-04 at 11:01 AM
It has to be Rachel. It will be priceless to see the look on her face when she finds out. My only other guess is Andrea.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

"RE: SPOILER: NBC's For Love Or Money 3 Episode 3 description"
Posted by CantStandToLook on 06-16-04 at 07:17 AM
I cant wait to see Rachel look at her check. But what I'm really looking forward to is how she changes once she knows. If she knows she's worth nothing, will she continue to put on the lovey dovey act or will she turn into the cold heartless b1tch we believe her to be.

I see believe becuase she has been saying some crap about maybe really starting to like him but I think it's all a smoke screen for the cameras.

Handcrafted by RollDdice
If I make it into the house, I plan to be the Last Comic Breathing ~ Wiggins