URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1758
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jordan is so dumb... (Part Deux)"

Posted by Estee on 02-15-10 at 11:49 AM
...she's planning to follow Caite everywhere so she can take advantage of her rival's superior map-reading skills...

...the initial clue scared her because she thought they were going to visit The Chima...

...because she came in first during the leg, she's nominated Jet & Cord for eviction...

...she also believes she's not allowed to finish first on the next leg, but since the Roadblock symbol looks so much like a Big Red Power Of Veto...

...Jeff had her take the light blue paint because it was the only color she can name...

...she's not sure why Julie had a transgender operation, but she's very impressed with the results...

...she needs a translator for Mirnglish...

...she's been tapped as the next casting director for Survivor...

...she's had this thread in two different forums.

The only bright side: historical precedent says she's not only out next week, but falls down a lot of stairs before she goes.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jordan is so dumb... (Part Deux)"
Posted by kidflash212 on 02-15-10 at 11:58 AM
I was hoping they were going to actually book a flight to China. I don't watch BB so this is my first exposure to Jordan, is she really that dumb or is it an act? Who can't tell time?

Capn2patch put me in motion!

Posted by Estee on 02-15-10 at 12:06 PM
is she really that dumb

No. She's actually dumber than that.

A search for 'Jordan Big Brother Stupid' on any decent engine will be instructive. And painful. Very, very painful.

(Warning: do not watch more than ten minutes of her YouTube clips at a time unless you want your health insurance carrier to drop your coverage. They have a clause for that.)

Among her many BB confessions was that her high school graduation depended entirely on other people's papers.

Posted by kidflash212 on 02-15-10 at 12:08 PM
"other peoples papers"? I would have thought it involved the principal and a pair of kneepads.

Posted by Estee on 02-15-10 at 05:27 PM
That is perilously close to pushing the IceCat Summoning Button. In fact, if the Brain-Dead Duo make it through a few legs, we might even see Zombie Tourists II: Younger And Less Competent. (They would eat your brains, but they're not sure which part that is.)

Posted by featherfish81 on 02-20-10 at 01:09 AM
Who can't tell time?

Capn2patch put me in motion!

And worse, who is okay with not knowing? I mean, if at some point I realized that I had not learned a basic skill that EVERYONE over the age of 7 knows, I think I would take a little time and learn it. People who pride themselves on their ignorance annoy me.

Posted by Ontheroadagain on 03-22-10 at 05:34 PM
Well, for one, the half of the Globetrotter's team from last season who couldn't figure out that the watch time of 8:35 was the combination to open the briefcase.

But still, Jordan is so dumb, she probably thought elimination station is the bathroom.

Posted by featherfish81 on 03-26-10 at 08:27 PM
To be fair, I think he could tell time, he just didn't realize he had to to open the briefcase. Still not clever, but not as dumb as Jordan.

Posted by Belle Book on 02-15-10 at 07:37 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-10 AT 05:02 PM (EST)

She doesn't even have Caitie's faulty knowledge of geography!

Posted by Belle Book on 02-17-10 at 04:47 PM
Forgot one -- Jordan's so dumb that she could get on Survivor and actually give Immunity away!

"Jeff said it."
Posted by Estee on 03-01-10 at 07:15 AM
'We definitely shouldn't reproduce.'

Admittedly, half the result would be his fault.

Posted by Estee on 03-08-10 at 09:36 AM
...she can't even get eliminated right.

Posted by newsomewayne on 03-08-10 at 01:27 PM
...she's planning to follow Caite everywhere so she can take advantage of her rival's superior map-reading skills...

Next time, please use a spoiler warning. Thanks to this, I was so not-surprised when they got lost I felt cheated.

Fear the reaper.

"Spoiler warning."
Posted by Estee on 03-08-10 at 01:39 PM
Newsome is totally spoiled.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-22-10 at 01:39 PM
Eh, you knew this from an OT thread two years ago where we skewered Caite for her amazing map skills - and it was also spoiled again in the first episode of this season within the first few minutes when Carol and Brandy commented "that's the beauty pageant girl who couldn't explain why Americans can't find themselves on a map."

Estee didn't spoil anything. It was already known she had trouble with maps.

"Joan Of Noah's Ark."
Posted by Estee on 03-22-10 at 12:37 PM
'nuff said.

"RE: Joan Of Noah's Ark."
Posted by Belle Book on 03-22-10 at 04:17 PM
Yeah -- she doesn't even know who Joan of Arc is! Idiot.

Posted by qwertypie on 03-22-10 at 04:47 PM
Obviously never saw Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

Posted by PsychoKitty on 03-23-10 at 08:10 PM
Hahaha! Good one qwertypie!!! Bill and Ted - the Cliff Notes of the Amazing Race!!!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

Posted by qwertypie on 03-25-10 at 09:01 AM

Highly underrated film.

Posted by MissMyth on 03-24-10 at 11:01 AM
But let's remember, Caite thought Joan of Arc was a guy. You know those funny foreign names and all.