URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 1757
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Show Me The Money.. revenge of the Gorn"

Posted by foonermints on 11-15-06 at 11:20 AM
THAT was terrible. An inane and capering Captain Kirk and an obvious over-the-top reject contestant from "Deal of No Deal" in the worst mix of new game show blather ever to be seen. According to my TV repairman psychiatrist, it overloaded the "idiot capacitor' in my circuitboard brain, so all morning things have been looking all purple-y and everyone sounds like Majel Barrett.

Handcrafted by RollDice
..must pick up "murse" for bystander..

Table of contents
  • RE: Show Me The Money.. revenge of the Gorn,LisaPles, 12:09 PM, 11-15-06
    • RE: Show Me The Money.. revenge of the Gorn,foonermints, 07:56 PM, 11-15-06
    • RE: Show Me The Money.. only missing stripper poles!!!,Denalio, 05:59 AM, 11-16-06
  • RE: Show Me The Money.. revenge of the Gorn,bystander, 12:44 PM, 11-15-06
    • RE: *Threadjacks Self*,foonermints, 08:10 PM, 11-15-06
  • RE: Show Me The Money.. revenge of the Gorn,Savahnna, 02:32 PM, 11-17-06
    • RE: Show Me The Monkey!,foonermints, 09:45 PM, 11-17-06
      • RE: Show Me The Monkey!,Savahnna, 12:33 PM, 11-27-06
        • RE: Show Me The Monkey!,foonermints, 01:15 AM, 11-28-06

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Show Me The Money.. revenge of the Gorn"
Posted by LisaPles on 11-15-06 at 12:09 PM
Ha-haaaa! Was this the show with the contestant that lisped? (sorry, no offense meant to anyone with a speech impediment)
I saw this as I was clicking around last night but thank God I kept on clicking because my television (brain) seems unscathed. That looked really bad but some people really seem to like the Kirkster so it may make it. Stranger things have happened...

Posted by foonermints on 11-15-06 at 07:56 PM
Please tell me it's just a parody of "Deal" and "1 against 100" or whatever that überdreck is called.

*swish* *zing!* "Bust a Move" Willy!

"RE: Show Me The Money.. only missing stripper poles!!!"
Posted by Denalio on 11-16-06 at 05:59 AM
I watched it for the train wreck that I knew it would be and I was not disappointed although I thought the only thing missing were the stripper poles for the dancers. However after 1 hour I managed to recover from the dumbfounded shock I was in but then was overcome with nausea and had to remove myself from the room.

Shatner - always incredibly delightfully obnoxious and competely over-the-top and he knows it and does not care. Actually, I find that endearing about him but only in increments of about 10 minutes max per week (usually exhausted after his time on Boston Legal).

The Shat. Strippers. A dude with a Murse. Fat Shat dancing.
A catch phrase - show me the money. Wow it has it all. execpt the stripper poles.

Since its sucktitude was off the meter, I predict the American TV public will love it and the network execs will try to run in 3 times a week until we all want to gouge our eyes out with forks.

Posted by bystander on 11-15-06 at 12:44 PM
That "murse" doesn't go with anything I wear so please save your money Fooner!

That show was soooooo bad there are not words to describe it. Give me Season 1 of Jericho on DVD anyday!

My own by-bro messed with me!

"RE: *Threadjacks Self*"
Posted by foonermints on 11-15-06 at 08:10 PM
Let's see what Tribey pulls out of the hat.

I have pull, you know.
PINK?

Posted by Savahnna on 11-17-06 at 02:32 PM
Get those eggs READY!!!

I really liked it! Really.

I think Shatner dancing with the girls is a hoot in itself and I just don't get tired of him. I love him in Boston Legal.

I like the dynamics of it and everything. I'm pretty sure the questions will get harder and decent money won't be as obtainable.....then it will start to drag on like One vs One Hundred.......BUT to me Shatner is more tolerable than Sagot.

We will see!!

"RE: Show Me The Monkey!"
Posted by foonermints on 11-17-06 at 09:45 PM
I'm worried about you, Savahnna.

Handcrafted by RollDice
Things still looking purple? Hearing Majel much?

Posted by Savahnna on 11-27-06 at 12:33 PM
>I'm worried about you, Savahnna.

Don't be

I'm comfortable usually being in the minority opinion.

I liked it even more the second show. At least somoene won decent money FAST!!

Posted by foonermints on 11-28-06 at 01:15 AM
Nevertheless, help is available if you ever need it.