URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID37
Thread Number: 1755
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TAR 19 Fans, Time To Vote: Ep 7"

Posted by dabo on 11-04-11 at 12:03 PM

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's bootees in the subject heading.

This is really easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: Tar 19 Fans ..." and replace with your vote, i.e. "19th Century Law & Zac." This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately.

Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're really obvious, so please save the nicknames for inside your post and only use their proper names in the subject header.

2. Non elimination episodes.

If you feel there will be a Non-Elimination Leg (NEL) put down "Non-Elimination (or NEL) -- Team name" in the subject header to tell us who you think will finish last. If you feel there will be a continuation of this leg (Superleg) put down "Superleg" in the subject header.

3. Reply only to this post.

We like nice straight vote threads around here.

4. Vote changes.

However, if it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, reply to your own vote post! Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Ernie & Cindy."

5. Have fun!

Speed bump and a Wu-Turn ahead, this could be a good one!

Remaining Teams

Amani & Marcus (married)
Andy & Tommy (snowboarders)
Bill & Cathi (married)
Ernie & Cindy (engaged)
Jeremy & Sandy (dating)
Justin & Jennifer (brother/sister)
Lawrence & Zac (father/son)

Eliminated
Leg 001: NEL (Bill & Cathi on walkabout earn speed bump)
Leg 002: Ron & Bill and Ethan & Jenna cashed out
Leg 003: Kaylani & Lisa sleep in pink
Leg 004: NEL (Liz & Marie got beached for the speed bump)
Leg 005: Liz & Marie wash out
Leg 006: NEL (Amani & Marcus sew up the speed bump)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Bill/Cathi"
Posted by ARnutz on 11-05-11 at 11:00 AM
maybe.

"Bill/Cathi"
Posted by Max Headroom on 11-05-11 at 11:01 AM

"Bye-bye, Bill & Cathi"
Posted by Belle Book on 11-05-11 at 12:18 PM
Amani & Marcus and Laurence & Zac were spotted in Denmark, so they are safe. Ernie & Cindy may have used their Express Pass this leg and I think they're safe. Andy & Tommy have done well enough that I think they'll be safe as well.

That leaves me with Bill & Cathi, Jeremy & Sandy and Justin & Jennifer. Of those three, I think Bill & Cathi are most likely to be eliminated. Sorry.

"Bill&Cathi"
Posted by dabo on 11-06-11 at 11:44 AM
Will the Express Pass be forced out? Will we get another great "we U-Turn the team standing next to us right now" moment? Coud be good, but the Wu-Turn predictably takes out a team from the back of the pack.

"Bill & Cathi"
Posted by kingfish on 11-06-11 at 06:27 PM
The key clue will be posted on a large neon lit billboard, so they will fail to notice it in time to finish, and they will be eliminated.

"Bill & Cathi"
Posted by Yogi on 11-06-11 at 08:26 PM
Bill & Cathi