URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 1751
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Celeb Paranormal Project"

Posted by eire_heart74 on 10-29-06 at 08:41 AM
Anyone else catch that Celeb Paranormal Project on VH1 where they take the "sort of" famous and have them go through haunted places? I have to say I got sucked right in the first one. Oh it gave me the creeps watching it but I couldn't turn it off. If you like a good scare it's right up that alley.

Hal Sparks and Gary Busey were on the first one. They made an interesting pair to say the least.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Celeb Paranormal Project"
Posted by iloverob on 11-01-06 at 11:36 AM
Scary stuff is not my norm, but reality tv is. So I watched the 1st 2 episodes. Even though I know the producers must set all that stuff up, it still gives me the heebie jeebies to watch it. After watching, I have to watch something that makes me laugh (like Flavor of Love) to get myself to the point where I can go to sleep. Guess that's why scary is not my norm

Posted by eire_heart74 on 11-01-06 at 10:54 PM
Oh I thought the same thing. Like what little stero speakers did they put in to make the sounds and stuff. But then part of me also believes it's all true. I love a good spooky scare like that and watching it between my fingers over my eyes!

Hey I just like to see what "celebs" they dig up each time too.

Posted by iloverob on 11-02-06 at 03:39 PM
Oh, I definitely believe in ghosts and things like that. I just think that they have to make stuff happen to make the show. I can't believe that something happens EVERY time someone goes into one of those rooms. And if nothing did happen, then it would be a boring show. So every time the celebs go in -something happens...Gotta be set up. Again, with that said, it still spooks me....but I'm easily spookable - LOL! And I'm with you; I like seeing who's going to be on the show and watching their reactions.

The comedian guy this week was really funny. Just left (what's her name - just can't think of it) all alone in that room. And that was after he was acting all macho like he wasn't scared. I actually liked Tracey Bingham in this show. She was scared, but she did what she had to do, even if she jumped and screetched the whole way....funny stuff.