URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID49
Thread Number: 175
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Beachgal offering Manolo Blahnik Cupid shoes!"

Posted by Cupidcruiser on 09-16-03 at 12:11 PM
NOw along with my beanie baby line BeachGal has a custom set of Cupid shoes available to RW posters! If you've been wondering why Lisa has such a graceful walk, wonder no more--she is wearing some of beachgal's shoes! I want the Laura and Kim flipflops....

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Here are Renda's shoes"
Posted by Schnookie Palookie on 09-16-03 at 12:16 PM

"RE: Here are Renda's shoes"
Posted by bubbastan on 09-16-03 at 02:30 PM
Snorttt, choke, guffaw... Oh damn, that's funny Schnookie. I want more. How about Evan's underwear? Or Robert's gym shorts?

"RE: Beachgal offering Manolo Blahnik Cupid shoes!"
Posted by bubbastan on 09-16-03 at 02:36 PM
Hey Cruiser, I'm not sure about Lisa's shoes. What I want to get me are some of those asymetrical and fringed skirts. Now they are stylin!

"RE: Beachgal offering Manolo Blahnik Cupid shoes!"
Posted by Cupidcruiser on 09-16-03 at 02:55 PM
Here are some scissors for you to create your own! Fringe away!

"Here are the Robert inspired shoes!"
Posted by Joyful on 09-16-03 at 05:49 PM

Robert himself oversaw the testing on this design to make sure that the up-the-skirt view was as clear and perfect as possible.
It comes with a complementary pair of mirrored panties that have been personally sniffed by Robert himself!

(I found a picture of actual mirrored underwear but it was a thong and just too gross to display!!!)

"RE: Here are the Robert inspired shoes!"
Posted by beachgal on 09-16-03 at 07:55 PM
I come home from work only to find the I've missed out on a day of action here at the forum! Wish I had time to post before the show. Cruiser, you caught me by surprise by starting this thread. Keep me on your back order list for the Beanies. Joyful, I think you came out with a nice prototype, the only thing that I could find was this:

Posted by beachgal on 09-16-03 at 07:57 PM
...let's try this again...

Posted by Joyful on 09-16-03 at 08:31 PM
OMG!!! beachgal that was hilarious! Yes, yes, yes! Yours is much more up Robert's alley!!!!!
Someday you and schnookie are going to have to tell me how to make pictures like that!

Posted by Schnookie Palookie on 09-17-03 at 12:46 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Beachgirl, that's hilarious.

One other color:

Green to match the panties Robert bought (and sniffed) for Lisa

Posted by Cupidcruiser on 09-17-03 at 07:42 PM
I am now cleaning off my computer monitor from the coffee I just spit all over it laughing at these shoes. The funniest thing is that Robert probably really would have bought them!!! Too funny!