URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID19
Thread Number: 175
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Questions for sleeeve"

Posted by Vivian on 10-09-01 at 11:40 PM
I read all of your hypothesis, but after what i've saw tonight... Well what do you think is gonna happen next?

Because in the preview for the last episode(7) they say that they are going to bring back a third couple in the competition. And the two last couple were Darin-Melissa and Jeanette-Micheal. Who do you think is going to be the third couple?

And now, with all that we've heard in the sixth episode do you still sure that is going to be Toni and Anthony who's gonna win? Because for me the only REALLY two safe people still(this is what I think since the show has start)Darin(or Derran...sorry if I don't spell it correcly TRULLY SORRY) and Tomiko(and not Tomika). I don't know why but they are my two favorite and the most truthful in this game. Also(you're too smart, I need to ask you so much question ^_^) do you think that Darin(or Darren) will switch Melissa for an other girl? And Jeanette switch Micheal for an other guy? So in general my question is "What is your new hypothesis about the winners?"

Well... thank you!

Vivian^-^

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Questions for sleeeve"
Posted by sleeeve on 10-10-01 at 01:33 AM
Sorry... I was incredibly tied up today until 6:30 PST (my timezone) and didn't have a chance to get on this board until now.

At this point, I need to vidcap the preview for Ep7, and then take a step back, and see if I can tie everything together.

I should have my theory for you by this weekend (at the latest... hopefully, I'll have it earlier).

Sorry I can't do much better than that, but if you want a spur of the moment fix, here's some early thoughts:

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Posted by Krisper38 on 10-10-01 at 06:29 PM
Hi Sleeeve,

You said that Darin and Michael will not win.
They are the last two men...Who then will win?
You don't think it will be Anthony..do you?
How will Toni vote...since she doesn't like
neither Melissa or Jeanette?? Thanks for
your input.

Krisper38@aol.com

Posted by Vivian on 10-10-01 at 07:47 PM
Hi Krisper38,

Well I think that if Toni hates Meli and Jeannette she will vote for the third girl(YES TOMIKO GO TOMIKO...ha ha ha)^_- But IF Anthony wins I will laught a lot. In the last episode when I saw his reaction in from of Toni I was like:"No, he can't?! HA HA HA!" In fact, I was crying!! It was so funny to see Toni!!!

Well
See ya
Vivian
Thank for the anwser Sleeeve...I'm gonna wait for your next hypothesis!!!^-^