URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 1748
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Possible song spoilers..."

Posted by xwraith27 on 03-12-06 at 03:19 AM
Hi guys! Just creating a thread to hold possible song spoilers for this week's competition. So far, I only got a few hints as to what Taylor will sing, but we'll see if we can scrounge up some more songs in the days to come.

Some guy who spoiled Taylor's song selection last week posted this on his blog:

"I'm fairly superstitious, so i'm not sure if I like this new place. But for once in my life, I found something else that just might work."

That's two Stevie Wonder songs right there--Superstition and For Once In My Life.

As of right now, this is purely speculation and there are no definite spoilers to any song choices. Last I've heard is that "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" is another song being considered, but I still don't know which contestant wants to sing it (yet).

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Possible song spoilers..."
Posted by redtree00 on 03-13-06 at 04:29 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-06 AT 04:30 AM (EST)

>Last I've heard is that "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" is another song being considered, but I still don't know which contestant wants to sing it (yet).

Ha! Can't you just see KEVIN doing that one? Trying to hop all over the stage like the wounded baby bird he is?!