URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1745
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be the Amazing Racer 15.10"

Posted by Seana on 11-30-09 at 01:48 AM
Welcome to Prague! Um...again...

Well, we were certainly all over the place. Every clue seemed to tell you to go to another place to get a clue.

I knew we'd be doing the Kryo-place so I brought my skivvies from the Russian leg last season. I'm so hot I could go for 3 minutes.

So, Meghan and Cheyne, you're first again. Have some TV's.

Sam and Dan: If the two of you can't stop bickering, I'm sending you both to your rooms.

Brian and Ericka: I'd congratulate you on your ability to come back from behind, but that Speed Bump was so easy Big Easy could have done it. And no, we didn't hire locals to harrass you as you served the beer.

Flight Time and Big Easy: Well, that's it for you two. Taking the penalty is only smart when you know where the other teams are.

Come play! (You too, Denalio!) Post as a local or the poor pub guy or a bureaucrat...be creative!

Please keep the game in the game thread.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.10"
Posted by Denalio on 11-30-09 at 02:46 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-30-09 AT 02:48 AM (EST)

Yes we won the leg again. We are the awesomest!

You know, the secret is in the power of the porcupine hair. The higher it gets, the better we do. You'd think the increased wind resistance of Cheyne's spiky 'do would actually hurt us, but really the more vertical it is, the better. It will really help improve the reception of our new TV's too.

Hey Globetrotters, you may be tall, but Cheyne has TALLER hair!

edited to add TAR sig!

"To FT"
Posted by Karchita on 11-30-09 at 03:03 AM
Dood,
Did you not ever play Scrabble back in the 'hood?
-Soviet-Era Rubber Stamp Operator

Posted by ARnutz on 11-30-09 at 10:23 AM
Hey Dan,

I am the one with the broken arm!

STFU!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
The gollum.

Posted by jbug on 11-30-09 at 12:16 PM
FANZR
FRZNA
FNZRA
FZRAN
FNRZA
FRNAZ
FZNAR
FZANR
FANZR
FRZNA

Are your sure it starts with F?

Posted by LibraRising on 12-04-09 at 10:19 AM
Is it Vaclav Havel?

The Sex Pistols? 8BC?

Posted by MissMyth on 11-30-09 at 05:58 PM
Hey American woman! Why you got such nasty attitude? You are one carrying trays of beer through streets filled with drunk soccer fans. You no can share?
Sidewalk cafe diner

Posted by kidflash212 on 12-01-09 at 09:35 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-01-09 AT 10:06 AM (EST)

SHUT UP SAM!!

I said I'd work with Nathaniel - I never said I would give him the answer outright . I really expected him to get it with the next five minutes. Personally I think it was one of the most brilliant moves in TAR history.

SHUT UP SAM!!

I don't know why they had to make the Gollem so heavy. They could have at least given us some hot Prague guys to help us carry it.

SHUT UP SAM!!

Has anyone seen my Ritalin?