URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1745
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Huge ABC & The Bachelor Dissapointment"

Posted by caligirl99 on 03-03-09 at 10:03 PM
Bottom line for me regardless of who he choose...ABC absolutely should not have aired the break up between Jason & Melissa. I'm shocked they stooped to the level of Jerry Springer. Needless to say after 16 seasons, I won't be watching season 17 or any other season for that matter. Jason has soo many inconsistencies in his story I find it hard for anyone to believe him. Jimmy Kimmel nailed it! The bigger disapointment for me is that he brought his 3 year old son into this process. It's sickening that he is Ty's role model and thinks his behavior is ok. That is what Ty is going to grow up believing. Amen to the person who wrote that his ex should file for sole custody. At least he would have a fighting chance at being a decent human being. Obviously, not all relationships work out and people change their minds. If he was soo torn up about his decision he never should have proposed to either of them. This will definitely go down as the worst season of The Bachelor/Bachelorette in my book. Molly, you should take your own advice "You are making a huge mistake" and you also will find out the hard way. I just hope after all is said and done that Ty is somewhat grounded by the other stable people in his life.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Huge ABC & The Bachelor Dissapointment"
Posted by Bebo on 03-04-09 at 03:32 PM
Please use this existing thread to discuss ABC's editing of the show and what should/should not have been aired.