URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 1745
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Second Season of Breaking Bonaduce"

Posted by eire_heart74 on 10-07-06 at 07:53 AM
I just saw an ad for the new season of this show on VH1. Do we really need to see this again?????

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Second Season of Breaking Bonaduce"
Posted by Creanie on 10-07-06 at 11:53 PM
I thought the same thing. How's he gonna top last season with his drinking, meltdowns and rehab? (How did it end last season anyway? I never saw the final show. Last I knew he was in rehab b*tching to get out.)

If he's on the wagon, it'll be boring. If he's off the wagon, it'll the the same crap as last time.

Posted by eire_heart74 on 10-08-06 at 07:56 AM
I went on the VH1 web site to see some more info. It's going to tank. It's described as Danny trying to deal with being sober. And since he can't be obessed with getting wasted, he's obsessed with what Gretchen is doing instead. Hello didn't we go down the uber jelousy streak last season.

What I cannot in the life of me fathom is why she stays with him?

Posted by maryellennaco on 10-15-06 at 03:07 PM
Complete snorefest! Either way, Sober or Drunk or Stoned or WHATEVER.... blech!! Enough already! Go Away! Far, far away!

"absurd"
Posted by cqvenus on 10-17-06 at 10:17 AM

i for one am very sick of danny friggin bonaduce.

i wish he'd log on to this site so i could tell him myself.

breaking him? um, you're already broken. you're still a loser, washed-up moron that (almost) nobody cares about. can you please get off my TV? thanks.

~ cqc

Posted by eire_heart74 on 10-29-06 at 08:39 AM
Augh I watched the first episode and I wanted to slap him and that dope of a wife of his. Having two kids in the middle of all that muck!

Posted by Ricky on 10-31-06 at 05:57 PM
Are you guys crazy this show is great ! Well it's a little slow, but the previews for the next week(s) always make it seem like something remarkable is going to happen.

Please give it a chance and at least watch the second episode. Danny gets kicked out of the house.

Sig pic by Angelfood. Underdog is a registered trademark of Sony Music (Video) Inc.
Opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily the view of Underdog or Deputy Dog.

Posted by celinedion1 on 11-04-06 at 10:01 PM
I enjoy watching this show too although I agree that at times it can be kind of slow. From what the pre-views show this 2nd season looks like it may be filled with even more drama than last season. This show kind of reminds me of the show on A and E called Intervention, because it reminds me more of a documentry than a tv reality show.

Posted by eire_heart74 on 11-06-06 at 07:16 AM
I think what bugs me more than anything is every now and then he looks totally put upon by all the cameras being there. Like he is somehow forced to do this show. What the hell Danny? This is the only gig you have. I just can't believe he has the gaul to complain when they tape him.

He was demanding to have his "private phone call" be erased. Like he only wants to do the show if it doesn't show him begging like a dog to his wife? Huh?

Posted by maryellennaco on 11-06-06 at 06:34 PM
SO, I guess I saw the first episode, the two of them going to Boston?? Whoever said it upthread about that A&E show, "Intervention" was right on target. I think BOTH of them need an intervention...Those poor kids are gonna really be some pieces of work by the time they're 18....

Posted by MollyTV on 11-26-06 at 03:20 AM
so so clear that the daughter is becoming a "manipulator" too.

she knows what is killing her mom...and she uses it. and both kids know that daddy would do ANYTHING for them! and i think danny would use that to his advantage...

gretchen GET OUT while you can....ahhhh wishful thinking..and hey! its their life...they can do whatever they want. but it does bug me to see the kids involved now.

gretchen looks haggard.
mollytv

Posted by maryellennaco on 11-20-06 at 03:27 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-06 AT 03:28 PM (EST)

I saw the second episode and what a snorefest!! I mean, COME ON... Nothing but a bunch of weirdness, whining and general wack-job Danny. I say... ENOUGH ALREADY!!Bllleeeccchhhhhh.

Posted by eire_heart74 on 12-11-06 at 01:25 PM
if this comes back for a third season, I may break my tv in two

Posted by maryellennaco on 12-12-06 at 06:28 PM
.... is already wrapping up. Saw the commerical for the "finale" last night. They had like what? 4 episodes?? Enough is enough with this bull-dookey!
And Gretchen's band??? Hoowwweeeee...... We better start thinking of another way to make some $$$$, honey!

"thats it..i am done"
Posted by MollyTV on 12-15-06 at 07:08 PM
this show was the last straw....danny couldn't just watch his wife sing....he had to ruin her good time...

that is what its all about ...if its not about him...he is going to ruin it...

so i will watch the finale....and NO MORE>>>

it is too depressing involving his kids like he does...and my secret belief is...his daughter will grow up ok...but lurking in the background is Dante...and i think he is going to follow in daddy's footsteps...

i just can't stop shaking my head...someone needs to get gretchen and the kids into a protection program...deprogram her and get the heck away.
molly

"RE: thats it..i am done"
Posted by eire_heart74 on 12-16-06 at 08:57 AM
What needs to happen is both those kids need to be away from both those parents because she is just as bad as him for putting up with his behavior all this time. WHat woman in right mind marries a guy on the first day they met and has two kids with a druggie/drunk?

Oh she was going to change him. Yeah that's worth all the suffering she's caused those kids.

"RE: thats it..i am done"
Posted by Ricky on 12-17-06 at 05:33 PM
Yes, I agree they are both wackos. Those poor kids. Although the daughter does seem to understand the difference between right and wrong. She knows that everything Danny does is wrong. That's a start for her.

Season finale tonight.

Is it the series finale too - maybe?

Posted by maryellennaco on 12-19-06 at 10:53 AM
I did think it was funny when the daughter was talking to Gretchen about her GOOFY hat she was wearing. Something like "Don't wear that FREAKISHLY LARGE hat, Mom" LMAO!!