URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1742
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be the Amazing Racer 15.9"

Posted by Seana on 11-23-09 at 01:58 AM
Greetings Racers and welcome to Prague Castle. I hope you've all enjoyed your time looking for things in the Czech Republic. Vintage cars, mandolins, arrows pointing to the Pit Stop... Yes, if it weren't for the Detour, this leg would have been one big long search task.

Meghan and Cheyne: You're team #1! You get a trip for two to Hawaii. Good on ya. You have any words of wisdom for the other teams?

Sam and Dan: Well, you beat the Globetrotters. Let me ask you a question designed to stir up animosity: What team do you not want to be in the Final Three? C'mon. I know you want to say the Globetrotters... Fight! Fight!

Flight Time and Big Easy: How do you feel about Meghan and Cheyne ditching you at the tram station? You can tell me.

Brian and Ericka: So...tell me about the cab incident. 'Cause I need to get more controversy and drama going. It's good for the ratings. Oh, and you're not eliminated. Lucky you.

Please keep the game in the game thread.

Come play! You could be the stolen cabbie or that woman at the tram station.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.9"
Posted by jbug on 11-23-09 at 10:43 AM
Wow! If I could've figured out a way to walk that line like a tight rope, I would have been much faster..... pulling along with my arms? who knew that would be so hard.....but then I'm a heavy guy.....did you see my feet dragging in the water? Too bad the brothers weren't right below me.......I coulda kicked accidentally bumped them right out of the boat....

"RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.9"
Posted by Belle Book on 11-23-09 at 05:48 PM
Considering how much the brothers were bickering, I almost wish you had accidentally bumped them right out of the boat -- or kicked them, whichever is more accurate.