URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1742
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jason Was Right"

Posted by CSHS79 on 03-03-09 at 06:51 PM
Marriageis a partnership and it takes a lot of work from both parties to have a successful one. I think Jason ended it with Melissa since she obviously showed her true colors after the proposal, as in how self absorbed she truly is.
Consider the questions she asked Jason, they were all about her not about them as a couple, especially the last one. She agreed things may have gotten difficult but she asked "why didn't you fight for me" not "why didn't you fight for us?"
Clearly Melissa was in it for what she could gain from a marriage not what she could contribute to the relationship. So I consider Jason lucky Molly is giving him a second chance for both their sakes since she clearly will be an equal partner in any relationship she is in, which we clearly saw during this season.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jason Was Right"
Posted by disgusted44 on 03-03-09 at 07:35 PM
No, if you watched the WHOLE show, Molly will make every decision for the little wimp *** sissy. She will be th man and he will be the woman. What a team.

"RE: Jason Was Right"
Posted by aggie1286 on 03-03-09 at 08:20 PM
Is this Molly on here (lol)?? I'm glad some can handle getting broken up with on NATIONAL TV so well, but the average jane would probably have reacted the same way. I think she handled it with a lot of class...if it were me I would've been tempted to slap him in the face!