URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID19
Thread Number: 174
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Condolences to SkyRaider. . ."

Posted by George Tirebiter on 10-09-01 at 10:39 PM
I don't know what you're going to do to stay awake during the finale, because THE BANANAS ARE GONE! Yup. Unceremoniously discarded for a bunch of potted palms. I even rewound the tape to make certain. . . I guess they felt the need to replace the missing couples with SOMETHING (only reason I noticed was because there was suddenly something LIKABLE there. . .), and while they were at it, they tossed that greasy bunch of fruit.

Sorry, man--but for your sake, I hope they made one helluva batch of banana bread!

(And I highly recommend taping the finale--extremely helpful, when the show keeps putting one to sleep every few minutes. . . and it's always nice to be able to fast-forward through the commercials, anyway!)

GT

(And from the other thread: No, my grandma wasn't from TX--hell, she wasn't even from the Scottish side of the family! Scary, huh?)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Condolences to SkyRaider. . ."
Posted by moonbaby on 10-09-01 at 11:18 PM
*sigh* I loved those bananas!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!"
Posted by SkyRaider on 10-09-01 at 11:44 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-01 AT 11:50 PM (EST)

It can't be true!

I snickered when Survivorest's girl was booted from S-2.

I guffawed when MonkeyBoy's Balloon Boy was removed from Boot Camp.

I chortled when Puffy's Hardy was removed from the hamster cage of BB-2.

Now, they have came for my Stalk of Bananas and there is no one to save them.

At least their obsessions weren't SKINNED AND EATEN!

I can only hope that my Stalk of Bananas have somehow landed on Loser's Island to return once more.

I'm so upset that I'm gonna go make myself a daquri. A BANANA DAQURI, of course!

Yoo-hoo! Here I am!

"RE: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!"
Posted by Puffy on 10-10-01 at 01:48 AM
I love your beached banana. Yup, the bananas got soft, unfortunately outliving their uh uh "usefulness." I guess it was banana bread all around at the BBQ. The show just won't be as
a-peel-ing anymore...

Posted by SkyRaider on 10-10-01 at 12:31 PM
<<The show just won't be as a-peel-ing anymore...>>

A-PEEL-ING??? A-PEEL-ING???

Get yourself something out of the fridge and watch the tape of Gilligan's Island or whatever that thing is called.

"Toooooo funny!"
Posted by George Tirebiter on 10-10-01 at 03:23 PM
OMG. . . if that is your actual kitchen, I may laugh myself into a puddle! Of course, it would go a long way toward explaining your odd fixation. . .

My hope is that they just decided to send the bananas on the cruise and leave the loozers to duke it out on the beach until the budget runs out.

GT

"RE: Toooooo funny!"
Posted by SkyRaider on 10-10-01 at 11:26 PM
<<if that is your actual kitchen, I may laugh myself into a puddle! Of course, it would go a long way toward explaining your odd fixation. . .>>

Is there something odd about my fridge? Everyone has a little kink, ya know? I can eat, or drink, or even smoke mine.

It all started out with a song back in the 60's.....If I could only remember the name of it.....

They call me Mellow Yellow.....

Posted by Thrill Seeker on 10-10-01 at 04:24 PM
Is it my imagination, or are some of those fridge bananas having sex? I think the action on your fridge is much steamier than what we've seen on Love Cruise.
Now if we could just see some bug-eyed bananas get into screaming matches, I think we could develop your fridge into a reality show.

Posted by Puffy on 10-10-01 at 06:44 PM
You're right, Thrill Seeker, some of those bananas on the fridge are having sex. And three-somes to boot!

"Yes... We have no bananas..."
Posted by IceCat on 10-10-01 at 06:23 AM
... we have no bananas todaaaaaaaay!

September 11, 2001