URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1737
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Glad for Molly"

Posted by autumn23294 on 03-03-09 at 04:04 PM
I'm glad for Molly. I thought she was the best one for Jason. They sparkled together. I thought he had made a mistake when he chose Melissa. I am sorry he had to break up with Melissa on national TV. It took courage to do it that way and courage to ask Molly to try again. So, I'm in Jason's corner for this one. DeAnna annoyed me when she came in and announced she was now ready for Jason. I think her little speech was what made him go against his heart and choose Melissa instead of Molly in the first place. I wish Jason and Molly great happiness together.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"The "Congratulations Molly" thread"
Posted by AyaK on 03-03-09 at 04:47 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-09 AT 04:49 PM (EST)

Feel free to post on this thread to congratulate Molly. Post on a different thread to trash Jason or to commiserate with Melissa.

"RE: The "Congratulations Molly" thread"
Posted by TulsaFan on 03-03-09 at 05:26 PM
The world is full of sad, sick, little people, too bad for you.

"WARNING"
Posted by Bebo on 03-03-09 at 08:50 PM
Please read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. Bashing other posters, and particularly moderators, is not permitted here.

"RE: Glad for Molly"
Posted by TulsaFan on 03-03-09 at 05:23 PM
Molly is a sharp business woman, and she knew how to close the deal. Jason is weak, she'll be able to lead him around as she has. He easily sucumbed to her obvious power of suggestion. What do they have after the passion and the competition is over? But I'm sure Molly will tell him what he will do, and feel, as she has.

Melissa had warmth, a heart. He never felt so loved, although he clearly never deserved her. He took her love, filled himself up on what was lacking, then went on to another.

He will likely be cheating on Molly in time, after all, he is so miserably weak and pathetic.

They're hardly headed for something mature, serious, such as Trista & Ryan who are married, raising a family.

Molly's no fool. She knows her involvement in this will bring her more free press and opportunities.

Jason deserves to have her use him and trash him as he has done to others. The old golden rule still is in effect.

This show did nothing for viewers who have had trouble trusting.

Posted by Snidget on 03-03-09 at 10:20 PM
bump

Posted by janet1510 on 03-04-09 at 03:32 PM
You have got to be kidding. Any SMART woman could see from what he did & how he did it that he is terribly selfish & heartless. After supposedly being hurt by Deanna (if that was even real) he should have not picked anyone & just gotten to know them after the show. He wasn't obligated to choose anyone. Melissa may have had a hint of it but it was irresponsible of ABC & Jason to treat it as they did. You could tell that Molly knew exactly what was going on & he had definitely talked to her since the show ended!

Posted by qwertypie on 03-04-09 at 05:50 PM
HMMMM. Maybe Molly knew, but I would have reacted in a similar fashion. Actually, I probably would have laughed hysterically and walked off the set, but I digress

Posted by Snidget on 03-05-09 at 06:31 AM
bumping up the open threads.

Posted by Loree on 03-06-09 at 10:02 AM
I find it interesting that before Jason and Molly were both saying she was moving to Seattle right away. Now today on The Ellen Show she was asked about moving to Seattle. Her answer now is "eventually". Interesting that she doesn't seem quite as excited to just pick up and move to Seattle to be with Jason immediately. I wonder if her parents are telling her to slow down.

Posted by woiwod on 03-06-09 at 06:33 PM
I think the pressure of all the media is getting to Molly and she wants to be in a normal relationship before she picks up and moves. I am very pleased that Jason wants to start a program for single parents, it is a hard row to hoe.