URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1730
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"THE RING"

Posted by pookamikey on 03-03-09 at 08:53 AM
Did anyone notice that Melissa did not have the ring on her finger from the beginning. Also, why did she give the ring back? She should have kept it, etiquette says she can keep it, if he breaks it off.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: THE RING"
Posted by byoffer on 03-03-09 at 09:34 AM
My DW was yelling "keep the ring!"

I wonder if it was a condition of the show. The ring wasn't really from Jason, afterall.

The whole thing was very staged.

Posted by LeftPinky on 03-03-09 at 11:43 AM
Until the final show has aired, they cannot wear the ring as it would give away the ending, thus when the original ATFR was taped in January, she would not have been wearing the ring.

I too was saying - KEEP THE RING!

"The "Melissa" thread"
Posted by AyaK on 03-03-09 at 04:48 PM
Please post on this thread to talk about Melissa. Post on other threads to discuss Jason or Molly.

Posted by TulsaFan on 03-03-09 at 05:18 PM
I agree! After all, with all of the legalities of the show, the least they could do is: 1) allow her to keep the ring since it was a breach of contract, not merely etiquette; 2) whatever the penalty was for participants to breach contract should be awarded to the best person Jason could hope for; 3) Certainly keep Jason out of the press - - he doesn't deserve any credit - - he was not a man - - he acted like a big ole blubbering baby - - he only had compassion for himself in reality - - whoever gets him will get a narcissist & sociopath.

Posted by kathydell on 03-03-09 at 05:36 PM
Did anyone notice how Jason really cried when he didn't choose Molly. Maybe nobody noticed how graceful Molly was. Although she was hurt she remained a lady. MY what class. I wish Jason, Molly and Ty all the best. Molly please don't mess up.
As for Melissa she should look at herself and find out why she is always the person to be dumped. Maybe she should release herself from mommy and daddy's coat tails and grow up . Also did anyone hear her comments. She never said she would be a great wife or step mom. Melissa seems to be self-fish

Good for Molly

Posted by Snidget on 03-03-09 at 10:21 PM
bump

Posted by Snidget on 03-05-09 at 06:32 AM
bumping up the open threads.