URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID85
Thread Number: 173
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Tell me it ain't So (Possible Spoiler)"

Posted by Italian Stallion on 04-28-05 at 11:15 PM
I am totally rooting for Anthony. I absolutely love that guy. He is such a great father, and deserves the money the most out of all of them. I have been cheering for him since day 1. Please tell me that it isn't true that he gets knocked out. I am going to be extremely upset if he loses, but i would be devestated if he gets knocked out. Does he really get knocked out cold? Oh and by the way VFW, are you getting your info straight from Ishe.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Tell me it ain't So (Possible Spoiler)"
Posted by Rebellwyr on 04-29-05 at 00:52 AM
He says Ishe is tight lipped. Even so, doesn't it seem that somebody is risking getting their friend sued over the leaks?

Posted by VegasFightWriter on 04-29-05 at 05:29 AM
First of all, can we PLEASE keep spoiler discussions to the spoilers thread? Why start up a new thread that basically gives away one of the spoilers?

Second, of course I'm not putting my friend at risk. Do you honestly think that I would think so little of my friendship with Ishe that I would jeopardise him to prove my insider knowledge to people I don't know and will never meet? For Heaven's sake. Look, I KNEW Ishe was going to be on the show last summer. He knew I knew. And still he denied it to my face. So he's suddenly going to turn around and tell me all the results? Please. There were a lot more people than Ishe Smith involved in the production of the show. The only thing I will say about my sources is that, with one exception, they were not involved directly in the show's production. I am geting my info second-hand. It just happens to be accurate, or so it seems so far.

Now, let's PLEASE return this dscussion to the spoilers thread.

Posted by Bebo on 04-29-05 at 07:03 AM
This is already being discussed in the existing spoiler thread. Please do not start new threads about topics already being discussed. I'm locking this as a duplicate.