URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID47
Thread Number: 173
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I'm confused! Was the ranch from his family or from the show???"

Posted by bell83 on 11-25-03 at 11:29 PM
Somebody fill me in. i was under the impression that the show gave him this ranch. but from the comments on this msg board it sounds like it was his family's farm to begin with!

And, if the show did give him the ranch then why was his dog and his horse there when he wasn't suppose to know about it.

Or if it was his family's ranch, were did his family go? Did they move and give him their home?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: I'm confused! Was the ranch from his family or from the show???"
Posted by Ricky on 11-27-03 at 02:47 AM
The show gave him the ranch. The show brought his horse to the ranch as a nice surprise to him. People were just speculating that since David's father is a rich oil man and has land in Texas already, that possibly his father was involved in donating the land to David or giving it to FOX.

But I don't believe it. FOX would never do anything to deceive us lol .

Posted by Scuttlebutt on 11-29-03 at 07:23 PM
Wouldn't it be great though if we found out he already owned the ranch and actually spent part of his childhood there? I wouldn't put it past cheap-a@@ FOX.

Posted by EmpressDR on 11-30-03 at 04:03 PM
HAHAHAHA!
GOOD one, Scuttlebutt!
I onder if there's a figure on how much money Fox spent on this Joe Millionaire, what with all the expensive gifts David doled out, and the travel/hotel costs? I'm going to be checking next month's magazine ( which name I can't recall yet, but had done an article on various reality shows' money matters ).