URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 173
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The date is set"

Posted by munson on 03-03-03 at 03:00 PM
Trista and Ryan, June 7, 2003. Ceremony taking place in Vail, Colorado. For those of you who would like to send the happy couple a wedding gift, they've registered at Bloomingdale's.

Sports books in Vegas set the over/under at three years.

http://wedding.weddingchannel.com/pwp/CP_Guest_View.asp?wauid=201582382

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The date is set"
Posted by WildEel on 03-04-03 at 00:34 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-04-03 AT 00:35 AM (EST)

Just thought i mention this.

I live in Colorado and was watching a Denver news station. They interviewed Trista and Ryan while they were skiing in Vail. Trista said that somebody unknown to them took the time to register them online at Bloomingdale's and set a false wedding date.

Just thought i'd share what I heard for the horse's mouth. They did appear to be getting along very well though.

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 03-04-03 at 00:52 AM
They also set a false registration at Target as well

Posted by SurvivinDawg on 03-04-03 at 09:13 AM
Well, I for one hope things go well for them and that they soundly beat the Vegas odds.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Posted by munson on 03-04-03 at 02:22 PM
Me, too. If things go really well there could be a messy divorce before the first year is up. Probably about the time Tryst-a decides they're moving to LA.

Whatever.

Posted by SurvivinDawg on 03-04-03 at 02:42 PM
Ye of so little faith. Didn't you see how happy Trista was with Ryan?

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Posted by Sophie on 03-05-03 at 08:09 PM
I'm glad someone else really wants it to work too!

"Fake Registry At Bloomies"
Posted by jstarnel on 05-10-03 at 00:00 AM
The Bachelor web site clearly states that no couples (including Trista and Ryan) registry will be made public in any way....so don't waste your money tring to buy Bloomies gifts for the happy couple.

If I really wanted to send something to the couple, whether it be a note or a gift...I'd send it to the Vail Fire Department where Ryan works. That's just my opinion.....