URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 1723
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Lessons From The Apprentice"

Posted by Alain on 09-16-05 at 08:35 PM
I wrote a book called Lessons From The Apprentice with success and business lessons based on the first three seasons of the show. In June, my agent called me and said she found out why she was having trouble getting a publisher. Seems the producers of the show had a deal for a book with the same title and theme. That book comes out this month.

So, I decided to post the unedited chapters of my book on my website. Since I wrote them, and I still feel they have valuable information for people, why not let people read them.

You can read these at www.burrese.com

Click the link on the left for Lessons From The Apprentice.

I have about half of the chapters posted right now, and will have the rest of them up within a week.

I hope you enjoy them!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Lessons From The Apprentice"
Posted by BeenThere on 12-16-05 at 05:04 AM
As a businessperson, one of the reasons I watch The Apprentice is to learn from the Donald. People often laugh when I tell them this reason for my watching the show. I never thought I'd be a Donald fan, but I am. But I have learned so much from him. He handles people well though he doesn't suffer fools, he is perceptive and makes good decisions. I'm thrilled that someone else recognizes the lessons and am looking forward to reading your book. I went to your website but could not figure out how to download the chapters. Help!