URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1723
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Stephanie"

Posted by Azie4 on 02-27-09 at 12:21 PM
I'm sorry - and don't mean to be a hater. BUT...
is there anyone else here who thinks Stephanie is
closer to 50 than 30?
She has had a terrible eye lift and it looks like she's had
her whole face nipped and tucked a little.

I wonder how closely they verify the peeps' ages.
Just my opinion.
I actually thought it was going to be some kind of
surprise this season, that Stephanie turned out to be
someone's mother - not the little girl - but one of the
bachelorettes.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Stephanie"
Posted by Revan on 02-27-09 at 06:22 PM
I sympathize with her and all she has been through. But have thought all along that she looked like a drag queen. Dont mean to sound harsh. But every time they showed her I had to double take cause I really thought they had decided to be different and put a drag queen in the mix.

There was also something off about her to me and I never really saw romantic chemistry between her and Jason..

I think at the Ladies tell all show she looked a bit better though.

Posted by LFJ on 02-27-09 at 07:40 PM
Yes. She is very plastic-looking. But her body is that of a younger, and not just thin, woman. Obsessed with perfection? And not able to attain it, no matter how hard you try? Throw some money at the problem, and it will go away.

That's scary, especially if you are three years old and your mother is the perfectionist.

Posted by Vidalsex on 03-02-09 at 10:12 PM
I agree, she is definitly over 40, shouln't try to hide her age.
I wouldn't put it past the shows creators to use her when things heated up between her and Jason, they would coax her to drop the "age bomb" . I think she was beautiful, but waaaay to sophisticated for Jason.

Posted by Roni518 on 03-03-09 at 02:00 PM
I agree, she would have chewed him and spit him out. He's looking for the needy, immature type (like him).

Posted by Bamagirl52 on 03-03-09 at 03:14 PM
Stephanie has had a hard lfe. Remember she lost her husband in a tragic accident and has raised a baby by her self. If that doesn't add a few years to a young body, I dont know what would.