URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 172
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I was/am disappointed...life is predictable..."

Posted by taurustamren on 12-09-03 at 10:25 AM
I was so hoping Adam would come out on top. I can only shake my head that she chose the kid. ? If she wanted a family man, who was the best choice? I was hoping she wasn't superficial. There is someone out there for Adam. Someone who will see him for who he is and the man he is. Good luck Adam. The Universe will deliver for you.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: I was/am disappointed...life is predictable..."
Posted by Loree on 12-09-03 at 10:32 AM
I believe Adam will have no trouble getting dates with beautiful women now. So he is still a winner. I don't believe Melana wanted as serious a relationship as she thought Adam expected. So she took the safe way out. Pick the pretty boy and they will photograph well together and have some fun. Then they will part company and go their own ways.

"RE: I was/am disappointed...life is predictable..."
Posted by Bebo on 12-09-03 at 10:36 AM
Welcome to the forums, taurustamren. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the guidelines, particularly the section on duplicate posts.

Since we already have a number of threads on page 1 where folks are discussing their disappointment, I'm locking this thread.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.