URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID55
Thread Number: 172
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Pittsburgh Pride"

Posted by alli117 on 10-29-03 at 12:24 PM
As you can see from the comments made from Matt Kennedy Gould, people in Pittsburgh have EXTREME hometown pride. I've been to cities all over the world, and people in Pittsburgh are fanatic about their city. And I also have to add that it's the best city I've ever been to. I'm also from Pittsburgh...

In any case, I've got the Pittsburgh hometown pride, and I'm super proud of Matt Kennedy Gould, and I am happy that a man like him got to represent my beloved Pittsburgh.

Thanks Matt! I heard your Pittsburgh accent slip out from time to time - it made me miss the Burgh.

What a guy. I'm so impressed.

-Alli

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Pittsburgh Pride"
Posted by malpaso on 11-01-03 at 03:55 AM
Here Here!

I think we also look out for each other when we're out of the 'Burgh or when we see one of us making national headlines.

I could tell Matt was a Pittsburgher before I ever found out he really was...and its not like he has any extreme accent that gives it away immediately, like some people. It was his character that made me think it, and the fact that he seemed so normal and typical of people I know. I'm 35 and a life-long resident so its probably ingrained in my subconcious.

I agree that he represented the city well. He was a better ambassador for the town than anyone I can recently remember.

Maybe that will help me get more dates with women. ) (one can always hope!)