URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID51
Thread Number: 172
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Alternates?"

Posted by Joools on 08-12-04 at 05:03 PM
Of the comics who didn't make it into the house but were featured on Tueday night's show (Grandma Lee, Marina Franklin, Jim Norton), who would you have liked to see in the final ten and which of the final ten would you like to have seen replaced?

I vote Jim Norton in, Bonnie McFarlane out.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Alternates?"
Posted by shaw86 on 08-12-04 at 06:19 PM
i vote norton and pablo francisco(wasnt on tues.) out bonnie and ant

Posted by triednottowatch on 08-13-04 at 09:36 AM
Ya, I've heard Pablo Francisco on The Big Show on the radio a few times and he is hilarious.

Jim Norton would have been good drama in the house. I think he and Ant would have been in each others' faces at some point.

Posted by PagongRatEater on 08-12-04 at 08:46 PM
Personally, I would have LOVED to see Paul Verghesse (sp?) in the house. He was the Indian guy who told jokes about his dad and the Boogie Man...it would have been an interesting dynamic, but perhaps they feared Dat redux.

Posted by LizinFlorida on 08-12-04 at 09:22 PM
I would agree - Norton in, McFarlane out. Too bad he had that contractual conflict. I think he would have been among the last of the last comics standing.

Liz in Florida

Please post who wins and anything interesting that happens on the show tonight, it's not showing in our area of Florida due to Hurricane coming and coverage.

Posted by Jonner_311 on 08-13-04 at 12:34 PM
I would haved liked to see Jim Norton in and either Cory or Ant out. Cory and Ant I found the least funniest of them all.