URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID19
Thread Number: 172
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Michael, where are your summaries?"

Posted by pazTV on 10-09-01 at 07:51 PM
I have to confess... I only watch the show to read your episode summaries-- really they're the only entertaining thing about Love Cruise.

Please, post them before your faithful readers drown in boredom!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Michael, where are your summaries?"
Posted by MandyM on 10-09-01 at 07:57 PM
You mean Toni's eye bulging screamfests, Anthony's smarmy, oily, hypocritical speeches and the rotting, festering, fruitfly-infectected bananas are not entertaining enough for you? Sheesh, some people are so hard to please! ;)

MM "The thing women have yet to learn is that nobody gives you power. You just take it." --Rosanne

"RE: Michael, where are your summaries?"
Posted by pazTV on 10-09-01 at 08:02 PM
I *work* with people just like them... it's nothing new to me! : )

"Island Heat, call home!"
Posted by George Tirebiter on 10-09-01 at 10:53 PM
Sorry, folks, but The Clown is notorious for losing interest in such things. . . Either his "ho'dom" is more interesting right now (how long ARE your "weekends" anyway, shakes?!) or the pressure of having to produce (not just once, but TWICE a week) is too much for his fragile psyche. I suspect he was able to stick with the S2 summaries because he was building up interest in the LC gig--but it isn't fitting into his Grand Scheme right now to continue. . . The rest of us are still trying to figure out that fine line between his desired level of adoration and the point where expectations exceed his ability to cope.

I guess an enormous ego AND humongous insecurity is a difficult act to juggle. . .

I think EVERYONE should just start writing LC summaries--there's bound to be a keeper or two, and it just might irritate him enough to get on the stick and show everyone how to write one that doesn't "suck." (shakes, doesn't it bother you that this forum has languished in your absence?)

Stoopid Clown. . .

GT

*who is still waiting to hear if this is all as fun as he thought it would be. . .*