URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1719
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be the Amazing Racer 15.3"

Posted by Seana on 10-12-09 at 00:32 AM
Welcome to Sean Penn Phnom Pehn, Racers! What an easy leg - Act like a monkey? Find a scarf? Well, the other Detour option was pretty difficult. Finding 4 buyers for helmets in a country that clearly has no (enforced) helmet laws must have been a bit of a challenge. And people, people! Have you not ever heard of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis? Seriously?

Zev and Justin, you're team #1! Wait, no passports? Sorry guys, off you go to find them or you're out of the Race.

Sam and Dan, you're team # 2! No, wait, team #1! Hooray for you! You win the prize that was not shown.

Flight Time and Big Easy, OK, fine, I will call you by your Globetrotter names finally.

Brian and Ericka, you're actually the 4th team in, but you get 3rd place.

Gary and Matt, Yes, finding a scarf is a bit different from finding a cow.
Is that my cow? It says "Buggrit! Millenium hand and shrimp."

Meghan and Cheyne, not a lot of you this week. Again.

Lance and Keri, for crying out loud, you two are painful to watch, and yet here you are, not eliminated again.

Mika and Canaan, not much of you either.

Maria and Tiffany, and again, not much of you either. You keep coming in last and next to last. I don't know that we'll be seeing much more of you.

OK Zev and Justin, I'm sorry, but that's it for you. It really stinks that a lost passport has to be the end of you, but there it is. Bye, now.

Notes:
Please keep the game in the game thread.

Come play! Many characters still available. Pop over to the sign up thread or send me a PM. Alternately, you may consider posting as a cabbie or a local or one of the monkey-dance teachers or whatever!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Be the Amazing Racer 15.3"
Posted by jbug on 10-12-09 at 09:31 AM
I guess I do stand out in a crowd - just a tiny bit, huh...
Flight, you made a much better monkey than I could have. At 6'9" I'd be a long lanky monkey!

Hey, Zev & Justin, sorry to see you two go guys. You ran a great race. We expected to see you at or at least near the finish line.

~~~checks fanny pouch for both passports~~~~

Posted by LibraRising on 10-15-09 at 10:51 AM
Well, at least we established this week that I'm the cute one.

Everybody's so gosh-darn nice! Thank goodness there's no way we'll ever be u-turned.

Posted by jbug on 10-15-09 at 10:55 AM
We did? Who did?

Posted by MissMyth on 10-12-09 at 05:01 PM
Would anyone object if I threw feces at Lance? In character, of course.

Monkey Dance Teacher #3

Posted by Belle Book on 10-13-09 at 09:28 PM
Part of me feels sorry for you, Zev & Justin. But Tiffany & I would've been out if you were still in, so part of me's fine with you going out. Better you than me.

Posted by jbug on 10-14-09 at 09:55 AM
Yea, we all saw your sad feelings when Phil told you about the guys misfortune.

Posted by LibraRising on 10-15-09 at 10:55 AM
I know not everyone is a professional athlete. But really -- the monkey thing required athleticism? It was walking across a balance beam and touching your toes. I heard Nelvana was considering that routine for the Care Bears Kids Fun Workout but turned it down because it was too simple.

Poker ain't a sport!

Posted by Molaholic on 10-14-09 at 00:41 AM
Welcome to Phnom Pehn, Cambodia.

I'm so glad that you enjoyed our wonderful Russian market with all those great scarfs.

Of course, we must do honor to the Monkey people, especially the one that was throwing the feces around after the Roadblock (BTW - we will be sending EPBvM a cleaning bill...)

Seana’s da bomb!

Posted by Max Headroom on 10-14-09 at 09:06 AM
This season needs some interesting teams.

Posted by beau_30 on 10-17-09 at 07:56 PM
Were we even in this race. I don't think so.