URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 1716
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Who Will Stay"

Posted by Bravehart on 03-02-06 at 07:52 PM
Thought I'd start a positive thread on who will and who should stay.

It might end up to be a boring season if Chris does a Mach 5 and runs away with the season. But here are my favs:

Chris: What more can we say...Simon said it all, All the rest of the guys have someone to look to chase. Brilliant song choice, unwavering voice, great story line, good looks..

Mandisa: Brilliant voice, great costume choices, one of a kind stage presence....

Taylor: Originality, terrific looks, passion, passion, passion!

Kelly: Another great story line! Beautiful looks, terrific voice. Great package!

Bucky: Good song choice, starting to have a great range! Love the innocent emotion!

Gedeon: What an entertainer! Can accommodate a really tough song. Reminds me of The Platters.

Elliot: Very clear voice....haven't heard what he can really do yet....trusting the judges.

Paris: Maybe...great energy and voice with control.

Who do think will be the top 5 and why?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Who Will Stay"
Posted by KoalaChick on 03-02-06 at 08:16 PM
I'm with you on everyone but Taylor and Paris. I'm over Taylor and his jerky body motions and his "whoo!". And as far as Paris goes, she can sing, but her personality needs a little fine tuning. Come back when you're grown up, sweetie.

Ayla, now that girl has an angelic voice, if she would just find a song that showcases it.