URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1713
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Dead Doves and Argyle Sweaters"

Posted by staceyb325 on 02-10-09 at 10:03 AM
Last night's show was hilarious. Naomi's family was nuts, and now I actually feel bad for her. Melissa's family not showing up was very strange, even stranger that her closest friends knew nothing about them. Molly's family was very uptight. I LOVED LOVED LOVED Jillian's family. Check out the recap at www.#####.blogspot.com

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Dead Doves and Argyle Sweaters"
Posted by woiwod on 02-12-09 at 08:11 PM
I also loved Jillian's family, very warm and down to earth. Molly's family were portrayed through editing that they are strange which leads me to believe he will pick Molly even though I sure hope he picks Jillian. Melissa strikes me as not who she says she is. I also felt sorry for Naomi, what a bunch of fruitcakes.

"After the Final Rose extended"
Posted by Loree on 02-12-09 at 09:08 PM
ABC extends 'Bachelor' party with special
Hourlong episode to follow reality series' 'shocking' finale

Bachelor" fans, get ready for more drama.

With the relationship series blazing in the ratings for ABC this season, the network has ordered a one-hour special to air the day after the finale.

The events in the show's regular three-hour conclusion are dramatic enough to warrant an additional hour, creator Mike Fleiss said.

"It's going to be shocking," Fleiss said. "The end of this series is the best we've every had."

On March 3, ABC will air the tentatively titled "After the Final Rose: Part 2," including additional interviews with bachelor Jason Mesnick, the woman he chose and the woman he didn't pick.

And given Mesnick's popularity, Fleiss didn't rule out the possibility of viewers seeing him again.

"Maybe we'll do a wedding special," Fleiss said. "The couple seems pretty happy."

"RE: After the Final Rose extended"
Posted by Flowerpower on 02-14-09 at 09:59 AM
Wow, anyone out there know what the "shocking" events could be? They are not referring to the return of Deanna are they? What could make this the best ending ever??? All of this drama build up is curious...

"RE: After the Final Rose extended"
Posted by LeftPinky on 02-15-09 at 08:40 PM
I, for one, certainly hope that Deanna doesn't figure in the finale it all! She's had her 15 minutes + 15 minutes + 15... ENOUGH!

Who thought I'd be missing the days of Ryan & Trista??