URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID37
Thread Number: 1713
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TAR 17 Fans, Time To Vote: Finale!"

Posted by dabo on 12-10-10 at 12:19 PM

The Rules!

This week the voting is different. Instead of singling out which team goes home or is it a nonelim/superleg, you want to try to peg the finishing order, who finishes:

3rd/2nd/1st win!

Please use the following designations in casting your votes:

BC for Brook & Claire (co-hosts)
JT for Jill & Thomas (dating)
NK for Nat & Kat (doctors)

Should you feel, for example, that Brook & Claire will finish 3rd, Jill & Thomas will finish 2nd, and Nat & Kat win the race, your vote should read:

BC/JT/NK win!

Of course, the other standard rules apply:

Cast your vote in the subject heading (erase where it says "Re TAR 17 Fans..." and replace with your vote). Reply only to this post unless you decide to change your vote in which case you should reply to your own vote post. Don't worry about the nonelim and superleg stuff, this is the finale. State your own logic, speculation, wishes, etc. regarding your own vote, tell us what you really feel. Have fun! Happy Holidays!

Eliminated

Leg 001. Ron & Tony (best friends)
Leg 002. Andie & Jenna (birth mom/daughter)
Leg 003. NEL (Michael & Kevin to do Bump)
Leg 004. Connor & Jonathan graduate (singers)
Leg 005. Katie & Rachel spiked (volleyball partners)
Leg 006. NEL (Nick & Vicki to skip Bump)
Leg 007. Michael & Kevin pay the price (father/son)
Leg 008. Gary & Mallory get lost (father/beauty queen)
Leg 009. Chad & Stephanie eat it (baby on board)
Leg 010. NEL (Nick & Vicki in penalty box)
Leg 011. Nick & Vicki make nice (dating ink)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"NK/JT/BC win!"
Posted by Max Headroom on 12-10-10 at 01:33 PM
Brook will undoubtedly be the loudest TAR winner ever.

"BC/NK/JT"
Posted by Estee on 12-10-10 at 02:43 PM
The worst case scenario frequently turns out to be the accurate one.

"JT/NK/BC win!"
Posted by dabo on 12-10-10 at 04:24 PM
Closest finish yet! (thanks to the magic of editing anyway.) Thomas doesn't have his head quite in the game, Brook is hyped to the max, N&K keep their game faces on even during the bungee.

This is gonna be fun!

"JT/BC/NK win"
Posted by vince3 on 12-10-10 at 05:20 PM
If the cast of TAR 18, Second Chances is any indication... one of the two all-girl teams win and make history... I figure I'll be the first to vote for the other pair...

Maybe BC has another Taxi screwup?

"JT/BC/NK WIN IT ALL!"
Posted by Belle Book on 12-10-10 at 07:00 PM
The focus on an all-female team possibly winning means either Brook & Claire or Nat & Kat win, so Jill & Thomas is out.

However, one of the promos over-focused on Brook & Claire, so I'd say Brook & Claire are out. Which leaves us with Nat & Kat as the winners.

I think Nat & Kat get out to an early lead. Jill & Thomas are second for a time but have major taxi problems, enabling Brook & Claire to pass them. Nat & Kat leave the final task in first, but have their own taxi problems, but in the end they pull out the win over Brook & Claire.

"BC/NK/JT win"
Posted by ARnutz on 12-11-10 at 10:48 AM
...because that order would mean a win for me in the PTTE!

"BC/JT/NK win!"
Posted by Loree on 12-11-10 at 03:14 PM
I want Nat & Kat to win. But I think Jill & Thomas will be tough competitors. Brooke & Claire are most likely to make mistakes so I put them last.

"BC/JT/NK win"
Posted by Karchita on 12-11-10 at 06:20 PM
What Loree said.

Bouquet by c2p

"BC/JT/NK"
Posted by Flowerpower on 12-11-10 at 07:27 PM
I have been rooting for Nat and Kat the entire game. I think these two are level headed and sharp as a tack. I keep remembering the challenge where they had to eat the sheeps head and Nat or Kat said, tastes like a million dollars(Always bodes well when there is a million dollar quote! ). I think they will get the win over Jill and Thomas. I think Brook and Claire, while focused are too emotional for the win, although, I would also love to see them take it. I have really enjoyed their enthusiasm and lets face it, they really have been troopers...especially with the watermelon in the catapult challenge!

I just hope that Jill and Thomas are NOT the winners. Let's GO GIRLS!!!

"BC/NK/JT"
Posted by KwietOne on 12-11-10 at 10:56 PM
JT has that winners edit. We keep hearing the promos about an all-female winner. We see nothing about JT, so I'd have to assume JT wins.

"RE: TAR 17 Fans, Time To Vote: Finale!"
Posted by esquire on 12-12-10 at 00:35 AM
NK/JT/BC

"JT/BC/NK"
Posted by MaryKat on 12-12-10 at 10:33 AM
The finale vote is always who I hope will win. I would be ok with JT/NK/BC.

"BC/JT/NK win"
Posted by michel on 12-12-10 at 04:45 PM
I think the final task will be "gnarly" something only smart dictors will be able to solve quickly but as long as JT don't win, I'm ok. I've enjoyed Brook and Claire's enthusiasm but I don't think they'll pull it off.